Coachcome Premium PLR Coaching Course 37k Wordsin Business Coaching PLR , Business Coaching PLR Ebooks , Business PLR , Business PLR eBooks , Entrepreneur PLR , Entrepreneur PLR Ebooks , Featured PLR Products From Our Store , Home Business PLR , Home Business PLR Ebooks , Internet Marketing PLR , Internet Marketing PLR eBooks , Make Money Online PLR Ebooks , Make Money PLR , Marketing PLR , Marketing PLR Ebooks , Membership Sites PLR Ebooks , Niche Marketing PLR Ebooks , PLR eBooks , Premium PLR , Premium PLR eBooks , Premium White Label Brandable PLR Coaching Courses , Private Label Rights Products , Products with Sales Pages
Choose Your Desired Option(s)
has been added to your cart!
have been added to your cart!
#coachcome #plrcoaching #coaching #onlinelearning #coachingcourse #personaldevelopment #professionalgrowth #lifecoaching #selfimprovement #plrcourse #coachingprogram #coachingskills #businesscoaching #leadershipcoaching
Coachcome Premium PLR Coaching Course 37k Words
Making A Difference, Making Money, Coaching Allows You To Get The Very Best Of Both Of These Worlds.
You Know At Least One Topic That Others Want To Know More About – And They’re Willing To Pay You To Coach Them.
Whether You Want To Start A New Business Or Add To An Existing Business, Running A Coaching Business Has Never Been Easier.
This course can help make it happen…
- Your complete primer for deciding what coaching model is the right fit for you, planning out the easiest path to success with your coaching business, and learning what you need to do in order to run your business on your schedule from anywhere in the world.
- Everything you need (and nothing you don’t) to “turn your passion into profit” with a coaching business that allows you to help people from around the world while having the freedom and flexibility to travel the world yourself.
- Training that you can work through at your own pace to make a difference helping others solve their problems, reach their goals and enjoy their interests while making money so you can live for what matters most to you.
- All the best ideas and insights that have been field-tested and perfected to launch and grow a profitable coaching business that can be run from anywhere there is an Internet connection.
6 modules. 4 bonuses. 150+ pages of valuable training!
Here Are Three Good Reasons Why Coaching Is An Ideal Business For You…
Reason 1: You Get To Make A Living By Helping People
Helping people feels GOOD. It feels great to do something meaningful. And it’s even better when you get paid handsomely for it.
Reason 2: You Can Work From Anywhere in the World
All you need is a laptop and an internet connection to get started. If you have those two things, you can work from anywhere — your couch, a beach, a hotel, a friend’s house, or any other place of your choosing.
Reason 3: Coaching Can Be Very Profitable
Imagine having clients paying you $500, $1000, $2000 or more – it doesn’t take very many clients to create a very nice income for yourself.
That sounds great, right? But maybe there’s a little doubt creeping into your mind. Maybe there’s that little voice in the back of your head that’s fighting this idea. Coaching is what OTHER people do, right? You couldn’t possibly…
Let me stop you right there. Yes, you CAN.
- I’d be too nervous to coach: You don’t need to do phone or video coaching if that’s not your style. I’ll show you how to do email coaching, which is really flexible AND profitable.
- I don’t have any expertise. Yes, you do – there’s something you know that others are eager to learn about. My course will lead you through a set of questions that will help you discover several topics that others would be willing to pay you to teach them.
- I don’t have the equipment/set up. If you have an internet connection, a laptop, and a desire to help others, then you have everything you need to get your coaching business off the ground, starting today.
You can make excuses or you can start making a difference and making money. Let’s get you going in the right direction, right now…
Introducing Coachcome: How To Create In-Demand Coaching Programs That Influence Coaching Clients (And Create a Nice Income For You)
That’s what “Coachcome” is all about… Coaching + Income = Coachcome
Part 1: Coaching. This is all about helping other people solve their problems, reach their goals and better enjoy their interests. This could be about virtually anything ranging from winning at Fantasy Football to landing a dream job to home educating a child to running a marathon to … well, just about anything.
Part 2: Income. This is all about earning money from the coaching you offer. Whether you do standard coaching, e-class coaching or email coaching (you’ll learn about all three), coaching is a billion-dollar a year industry, and there’s no reason why you can’t earn a part of that for yourself.
Coachcome is a course that will teach you how to generate an income for yourself while coaching other people.
Here are the six modules and four bonuses you can download today when you order this training:
Module 1: How To Choose The Right Niche And Specialty So You And Your Clients Succeed
The first key to starting a coaching business is to pick the right niche and specialty. This ensures you love what you’re doing, your coaching clients will get a lot of benefit, and you’ll enjoy a profitable coaching business. This module will help you do exactly that, including:
- 9 questions to ask yourself to help you brainstorm a big list of coaching specialties—you’ll be surprised at just how many topics are on the list.
- The exact steps you need to take to ensure your chosen niche is going to be profitable for you and beneficial to your clients.
- How to choose a niche and specialty based on 9 essential factors that will be the keys to your success.
Module 2: The 3 Best Kinds Of Coaching Programs (With Mini-Blueprints For Creating Them)
One advantage of setting up a coaching program is that you have a lot of flexibility when it comes to how you deliver the coaching and how much you can charge for your expertise. This module will show you the three best kinds of coaching programs and give you an overview of how to set them up.
- You’ll find out which coaching model to use when you want to charge top dollar for your expertise.
- You’ll learn about a coaching model that’s extremely flexible, which makes it great for stay-at-home parents and other busy people.
- You’ll learn about a coaching program that you can run for a limited amount of time (such as one week or one month) any time you want.
Module 3: The Simple System For Setting Up Your Coaching Business The Right Way
Inside this module, we get into the seven essential steps you need to take to get your coaching business set up and ready to accept clients. You’ll discover:
- An overview of all the pieces and parts you need to set up your website (plus what to do if you’re not technically inclined).
- The five materials you’ll want to create to provide a lot of value to your coaching clients.
- How to get organized right from the start so that your clients love you, and your coaching business has room to grow.
Module 4: 7 Ways To Finding And Attracting New Clients For Your Coaching Programs
At this point, you’re ready to start taking orders and accepting new clients. Inside this module, you’ll discover seven of the best ways to find and attract your ideal clients. Here’s a peek at what’s inside this module:
- Two effective ways to use content to both establish your expertise and bring new clients into your coaching program.
- Two simple ways to get other people to do the work of finding clients for you – these work well to generate warm leads.
- Want to get new clients fast? You’ll find out which advertising method can deliver traffic to your site as soon as today.
Module 5: The Top Ten Best Practices For Working With Clients To Keep Everyone Happy
When you’re happy, you can show up and be the coach your clients need. And when your coaching clients are happy, they’re going to stick with you AND refer their friends, which adds up to more revenue in your pocket. To that end, this module reveals 10 ways to keep everyone happy, including:
- The three things you can do to make your clients feel heard and validated – this is something everyone wants, but very few receive.
- The essential keys to retaining clients, which reduces cancellations, creates happier clients, and generates more revenue.
- How to set boundaries, fire clients, and generally ensure you’re only coaching clients who are a great fit for your program.
Module 6: How To Grow Your Business With Additional Set It And Forget It Streams Of Income
Once your coaching business is set up and bringing in paying clients, you’ll start making a nice income. However, that income is really just the tip of the revenue iceberg. This module shows you how to make even more money – almost effortlessly – on the backend of your business. Here’s what’s inside:
- A listing of the most popular items you can sell to your existing clients, including five of the easiest and most profitable offers.
- Four questions to ask to help you create an offer that your clients are sure to buy… and love.
- Seven “set it and forget it” ways to promote these offers – do the work once and profit for as long as you’re coaching clients.
And that’s not all…
Order Today And You Will Also Receive Four Exclusive Bonuses At No Extra Cost…
Bonus 1: The Complete Coaching Program Checklist
This comprehensive checklist gives you a step-by-step overview of everything covered in the course, which makes it easy to take action. Be sure to print it so you can easily refer to it once you start making your way through each of the six modules.
Bonus 2: 25 Great Coaching Questions To Use On A Regular Basis
As a coach, one of the keys to your job is to ask your clients the right questions. These questions will help you understand your client better – their goals, their fears, what they want and what has held them back – so that you can help your client move forward. That’s why I’ve developed this list of over two dozen useful questions you’ll want to ask your clients on a regular basis.
Bonus 3: The Definitive Guide To Duration – Determining How Long The Coaching Should Last
When you’re first setting up your coaching program, one of the items you need to determine is how long the coaching should last. Should it be a one-off coaching session? Should the program continue for a specific duration? Should it go on indefinitely? This guide will help you choose the best duration for your particular program.
Bonus 4: The Coaching Program Sales Letter
When you’re ready to start selling your coaching offer, then you’ll need to create an effective sales letter that explains your offer and helps persuade your audience to purchase your coaching. You can use this fill-in-the-blank sales letter to complete this task quickly and easily.
We’re also including a Salesletter so you can quickly get the product ready for sale. Here’s a quick look at the salesletter you’re getting:
Let’s Put This Training To Work For You
At this point, you’re realizing this training is exactly what you need to help you build the coaching business of your dreams, but you’re wondering, “how much is it?”
If you’re worried it’s going to be expensive, let me put your mind at ease. When you order now, you get all six modules and four bonuses for just $97.
If this course helps you get just ONE good coaching client, you’ll recoup your investment and start generating your first profits fast. It’s a great value and an even better investment in yourself and your financial future, so order now using the button below…
has been added to your cart!
have been added to your cart!
Grab All of the Above at a BIG Discount Today!
Wait! I Forgot to mention…BONUSES!!
For the first 50 buyers of this Traffic Conversions PLR Course, if you grab this PLR deal right now, you’ll also get these FAST-ACTION BONUSES for a limited time only!
Top Quality Inside Growth Tactics for Business Coaches PLR Report
Download File Size – 94.4 MB
Total Word Count: 2797 Words
Word Doc Format – Source File
Start Your Own Coaching Business Sales Funnel with Master Resell Rights
Module 1 – Training Guide
Module 2 – Cheat Sheet
Module 3 – Mindmap
Module 4 – Resource Report
Module 5 – Sales Letter and Than You Page
Module 6 – Sales Video
Module 7 – Legal Pages
Module 8 – Graphics
Module 9 – Quality Articles
Module 10 –Banners
Module 11 – Promotional Email Swipes
Module 12 – High Quality eCovers
Module 13 – Social Media Images Pack
Advance Video Course:
Module 1 – Training Videos
Module 2 – Ready Made Sales Page And Thank You Page
Module 3 – Legal Pages
Module 4 – Sales Video
Module 5 – Affiliate Page
Module 6 – Promotion Email Swipes For The Upsell
Module 7 – Squeeze Page
Module 8 – Giveaway Report
Module 9 – Graphics
Module 10 – MP3 Files
Total File Download Size:
633 Megabytes (MB)
Coaching Business Success MRR Ebook with Reseller Toolkit
Module 1 – Ebook
Module 2 – Checklist
Module 3 – Resource Cheat Sheet
Module 4 – Minisite
Module 5 – Sales Video
Module 6 – Advertising Banners
Module 7 – Graphics
Total File Download Size:
7.81 Megabytes (MB)
EZ Biz Coach Ebook With Basic Resell Rights
Download File Size – 13.5 MB
eBook Format – PDF,
Reading Requirements – Any PDF Reader
EZ Biz Coach Video Series With Basic Resell Rights
Module 1: Videos
Module 2: Upsell Web Page
Module 3: 5 Min Guide to Getting Clients
Module 4: 7 Day Autoresponder Series
Module 5: Affiliates Toolbox Page
Module 6: Keywords
Module 7: Top Forums & Blogs
Coachcome PLR Course – Module 1 Word Doc (5081 words, Number of Pages 24)
Coachcome PLR Course – Module 2 Word Doc (5317 words, Number of Pages 24)
Coachcome PLR Course – Module 3 Word Doc (2582 words, Number of Pages 28)
Coachcome PLR Course – Module 4 Word Doc (5115 words, Number of Pages 26)
Coachcome PLR Course – Module 5 Word Doc (5218 words, Number of Pages 25)
Coachcome PLR Course – Module 6 Word Doc (5134 words, Number of Pages 24)
Coachcome PLR Course – Bonuses Word Doc (4331 words, Number of Pages 24)
Coachcome PLR Course – Sales-letter Word Doc (1935 words, Number of Pages 7)
Coachcome PLR Course – PLR License PDF
Brandable PLR Coaching Course License:
PERMISSIONS: What Can You Do With These Materials?
Sell the content basically as it is (with some minor tweaks to make it “yours”).
If you are going to claim copyright to anything created with this content, then you must substantially change at 75% of the content to distinguish yourself from other licensees.
Break up the content into small portions to sell as individual reports for $10-$20 each.
Bundle the content with other existing content to create larger products for $47-$97 each.
Setup your own membership site with the content and generate monthly residual payments!
Take the content and convert it into a multiple-week “eclass” that you charge $297-$497 to access!
Use the content to create a “physical” product that you sell for premium prices!
Convert it to audios, videos, membership site content and more.
Excerpt and / or edit portions of the content to give away for free as blog posts, reports, etc. to use as lead magnets, incentives and more!
Create your own original product from it, set it up at a site and “flip” the site for megabucks!
RESTRICTIONS: What Can’t You Do With These Materials?
To protect the value of these products, you may not pass on the rights to your customers. This means that your customers may not have PLR rights or reprint / resell rights passed on to them.
You may not pass on any kind of licensing (PLR, reprint / resell, etc.) to ANY offer created from ANY PORTION OF this content that would allow additional people to sell or give away any portion of the content contained in this package.
You may not offer 100% commission to affiliates selling your version / copy of this product. The maximum affiliate commission you may pay out for offers created that include parts of this content is 75%.
You are not permitted to give the complete materials away in their current state for free – they must be sold. They must be excerpted and / or edited to be given away, unless otherwise noted. Example: You ARE permitted to excerpt portions of content for blog posts, lead magnets, etc.
You may not add this content to any part of an existing customer order that would not require them to make an additional purchase. (IE You cannot add it to a package, membership site, etc. that customers have ALREADY paid for.)
Find more premium coaching plr courses at Buy Quality PLR.
Share this and get 20% off!
Related Products That May Interest You