Internet Business Maps Premium PLR Reports 19k Words - A high quality Internet Business Maps PLR reports with editable graphics... featuring 19000 Words!
#business #businesstips #businessideas #internetbusiness #internetmarketing #productcreation #contenttips #contentintocash #outsourcing #traffic #listbuilding #emailmarketing #onlinebusiness #homebusiness #leadmagnet #trafficgeneration #profitableproduct #businessprofits #contentprofits #internetbusinessguide #dfycourses #dfyguides #plrcontent #premiumplr #sixfigurebusiness
Internet Business Maps Premium PLR Reports 19k Words
Are you tired of low quality PLR that requires too much editing or is just too badly written that you cannot use it without chasing your audience away?
If your answer is yes, then this is the PLR package for you.
At BuyQualityPLR.com, we proud to present you with a new addition to our Premium PLR content collection.
Our Premium PLR content packages is high quality PLR packages that have not been written to be PLR.
They were created by a top notch veteran marketer as his own content to serve and coach his audience, as well as build his list. So you know this PLR content is top notch and works.
Here’s a pack of 6 Premium PLR Reports you can sell and use to build a list of responsive subscribers. You can even use the content as coaching content, email course content or sell them as ebooks.
These 6 Premium Quality PLR Reports are 6 Business Maps and cover the following:
Internet Business Map 1 – The 24-Hour Product Creation Module Report (3366 Words)
Screenshots of Product
Here’s A Sample Of This Internet Business Map 1 PLR Content
Creating a profitable product doesn’t need to take long. Even if you don’t have a lick of experience, you only need to do about 24 hours worth of work to go from brainstorming an idea to a slide-share video and manuscript. And as you gain experience, you’ll be able to step through this process even faster!
Let me make a quick note here: when I say 24 hours, I don’t mean 24 hours from now. I expect you’ll break up your actual working hours over at least two or three days or so.
So what should you do during each of those 24 hours?
The answer to that lies inside this report. Over the next several pages you’ll get an exact step-by-step plan that will walk you through each task you need to do to go from product idea to product completion.
So without further ado, here’s your 24 hour product-creation planner, where you’ll find out how to create a product that includes a slide-show video and report. Take a look…
Hour 1: Determine the Topic Of Your Product
The best way to pick a topic is to find out what’s already selling in your niche and/or what sorts of topics are popular. Then you can create something similar (yet better).
Here’s how to find out what’s popular:
- Check popular marketplaces such as JVZoo.com, Clickbank.com and Amazon.com. Just search for your niche keywords (such as “organic gardening”) and take note of the top sellers.
- Search for your keywords in Google. Then check out what the top sites in your niche are selling.
- Browse blogs, forums and social media groups in your niche. See which topics keep coming up again and again. Also take note of which topics tend to get a lot of views and responses.
- Use a keyword tool such as MarketSamurai.com. Enter your broad keywords, and then scan the results to find out what people in your niche are looking for.
- Ask your market. Do a simple survey to learn more about your market’s problems and what sorts of solutions they want.
If you go through all these steps, then you’ll have a good idea of exactly what’s popular and what’s selling. This is the type of product you’ll want to create too.
TIP: The key to read the top sellers and determine their strengths and weaknesses. Your product should retain those strengths while improving on the weaknesses.
For example, if the strength of a dog training guide is that it shows example schedules for taking a puppy outside, then you should include example schedules in your product too.
If a weakness of a bestselling guide is that it doesn’t explain the right way to choose a training crate, then your product will improve on this by offering these instructions as well as product recommendations.
Internet Business Map 2 – The 1-2-3 List Building Module Report (3371 Words)
Screenshots of Product
Here’s A Sample Of This Internet Business Map 2 PLR Content
So you want to build a mailing list. That’s smart! But heads up… before you spend one single second on this task, you need to be sure you’re doing it the right way.
You see, a lot of people know the basic steps of building a list. But very few people know how to take these steps in a way that produces great results.
Some people get their opt-in form up, but they don’t get any traffic.
Some folks get lots of traffic, but no one signs up for the list.
And some people get a big list built up, but the list is about as responsive as a soggy piece of bread.
So how do you build a big, responsive list? That’s what you’re about to discover inside this report. Here are the three key steps you need to take to build a responsive list:
Step 1: Create a Lead Magnet
Step 2: Capture the Opt-In
Step 3: Choose a Traffic Source
Now let’s take a closer look at each of these steps…
Step 1: Create a Lead Magnet
A lead magnet is something enticing that you give away to your prospects in exchange for their email address. You can give away a wide variety of digital (downloadable) products, including:
- Email courses
- Case studies
- Swipe files
- Cheat sheets
- Resource guides
- Software and apps
If it’s easy to deliver and instantly accessible, then it’s something you can give to your prospects.
Now a lot of marketers search their hard drive for some outdated report or rehashed resell rights content to use as a lead magnet. That’s a mistake. You want to put just as much care into creating a lead magnet as you do in creating your paid products. That’s because your lead magnet can make or break your list-building efforts.
So check out these keys for creating lead magnets…
Lead Magnets Must Be Desirable
If no one wants your lead magnet, then it’s not going to help you build a big list. Take a look at these tips for creating an in-demand lead magnet:
- Do your market research. Best way to do this is to go to marketplaces like Amazon.com, Clickbank.com and JVZoo.com. Enter your niche keywords into the search boxes, and then take note of the bestselling products. If people are already buying a certain type of product, then you know they’ll grab a freebie if you create something similar (yet better).
- Craft a good title. Your product title should present at least one strong benefit. For example, “The Quick And Easy Way To Lose 10 Pounds.”
Lead Magnets Must Be High-Quality Products
Just because you’re giving it away for free doesn’t mean it’s a low-quality, “cheap” product. On the contrary, it should be valuable and high-quality. Here are tips for achieving this end:
- Focus on teaching a single, specific result. When you provide clear information that gives your prospects immediate results if they take action, then you’re going to have satisfied people who are more likely to purchase your paid offers.
- Solve the recipient’s immediate problem. You want to solve pressing problems with your lead magnets, because that makes it more likely that your prospects will consume the product right away.
- Choose a format that best suits the content. Sometimes it may be text, sometimes an audio, a video, a live event or even a tool. For example, if you’re teaching people how to build a raised flower bed, then providing either a video or a heavily illustrated report are both good options.
- Format with a graphic-rich design. Even if your content doesn’t particularly require graphics, you should still include them. This breaks up the text, makes the content more aesthetically pleasing, and may even increase the perceived value of the product.
Internet Business Map 3 – The Traffic Master Module Report (3326 Words)
Screenshots of Product
Here’s A Sample Of This Internet Business Map 3 PLR Content
If you want to make a lot of money with your online business, then you’re going to have to learn how to generate a lot of traffic.
But here’s the problem…
A lot of beginning marketers spread their efforts too thin. They try this method, that method and the other method. But they never give any one method enough focus, time and resources to work.
So that changes right now. Because in this report, you’re going to find out how to start getting better results from your traffic generation strategy by 1) Choosing a traffic source, 2) Mastering that traffic source, and 3) Rinsing and repeating.
Let’s get down to it…
Step 1: Choose a Primary Traffic Source
There are three main types of traffic that we’ll focus on for this report:
- Paid Traffic
- Partner Traffic
- Personal Traffic
Let’s take a closer look at each of these three main categories…
As the name suggests, this is traffic that you purchase. Here are some of the most common paid traffic methods:
Pay per click advertising. Two of the most popular platforms include Google AdWords and Facebook’s PPC opportunities. Just be sure your choose narrowly targeted keywords for best results.
Paid press releases. While it’s free to send your own press releases, it’s time consuming. You can save yourself time by paying for a press release distribution service. You can find one of the most popular distribution services at www.prweb.com.
Co-op and bulk mail ads. This is something you can do offline with other marketers in your niche. What you do is get together to create a mailing. Each marketer gets to include a piece in the mailing, and everyone splits the cost for the postage. It’s a way to reach a wide audience at less cost than if you took on the entire cost of sending out a mailing yourself.
NOTE: You may have seen these sorts of mailings end up in your own mailbox. The ValPak mailings are a good example.
Print advertising. Here’s where you buy advertising in newspapers, magazines and other publications. Just be sure the publication is relevant to your offer.
TIP: Want to save some money on print ads? Call up the newspaper and ask about “remnant advertising.” When newspapers don’t fill up their advertising spots, they offer lower-cost ads at the last minute. If you do remnant advertising, you’ll need to have an ad ready to go when you make the call.
Ads on YouTube. You can play your video ad at the beginning of YouTube videos. Learn more at https://www.youtube.com/yt/advertise/.
Joint venture networks. A JV network is a place where there are dozens or even hundreds of potential JV partners in your niche, who are all looking to work with others. Generally, you’ll need to pay a fee to become a part of the network. In some cases, you may need to pay a fee to place ads on the site. You can find an example of this type of site at https://www.jvnotifypro.com/.
Postcard advertising. This is where you send out a postcard to a highly targeted mailing list. The reason why postcards work so well is because they cost less than envelopes, and they often get a good response rate. You can send postcards to your own mailing list, you can buy mailing lists from others, or you can rent mailing lists. You can learn more at www.srds.com.
Product review ads. This is where you pay professional bloggers to read and review your product on their sites. Take note: by US law, bloggers and other paid reviewers need to acknowledge that they were paid for their review.
Banner ads. Here’s where you purchase banner ads on popular sites in your niche. You can directly approach site owners to inquire about banner advertising rates, or you can check an ad broker such as https://www.buysellads.com/.
Internet Business Map 4 – The Simple Six-Figures Report (3481 Words)
Screenshots of Product
Here’s A Sample Of This Internet Business Map 4 PLR Content
When some people think of a six-figure business, they think of this complex sales machine that they’ll never be able to master.
It can seem a bit overwhelming at first. There are lots of moving parts in a sales machine. But if you want a SIMPLE way to make six figures, then you’re reading the right report.
Here’s the bottom line…
In order to make six figures, you only need two things: an offer and a buyer.
Now there are a lot of different ways to approach this, but you don’t want to over-complicate it. You don’t want to get overwhelmed. So what we’ll focus on this report is a three-part system that you can use to start building a six-figure business:
- Build an audience.
- Build a relationship with this audience.
- Build a sales machine.
Let’s take a look at each of these pieces in more detail…
Part 1: Build an Audience
The key to a successful business is work on establishing, engaging and expanding a community of people who have a shared interest.
Here are five options for building this audience:
- An email database of opt-in subscribers. Generally, you’ll create an in-demand freebie (AKA lead magnet) to give away to people who join your list. Then you’ll send follow-up emails to your subscribers
- A website containing posted content. This may include articles, infographics, checklists, videos and more. You can get your own blog up quickly and easily using a free platform like WordPress.org.
- Social media. This is a digital following via personal-relationship platforms. The most popular platforms include Facebook and Twitter.
- This is where you offer a downloadable or streaming audio series, such as a once-a-week podcast on a topic of interest to your audience.
- Video channel. Here’s where you create a collection of video recordings. Many people set their channels up on YouTube, where others can subscribe to the channel, as well as rate and comment on the videos. For best results, put out videos regularly (such as once or twice a week). Y
Ultimately, you will put together a strategy where you’ll use every single one of these five platforms to build your audience. For now, however, you’ll focus on just one: building a list.
To get started with your list, you’ll need the following pieces:
- An email service provider such as GetResponse.com, Aweber.com, iContact.com or similar.
- A lead magnet. This is an enticing freemium you’ll give away in exchange for an email address. (You’ll learn more about freemiums in just a few moments.)
- A lead page. This is a page that includes your opt-in form, as well as sales copy to persuade people to join your list.
However, an audience alone doesn’t mean a whole lot. That’s because you need a relationship with this audience. Which brings us to the next part…
Internet Business Map 5 – The Content Into Cash Module Report (3499 Words)
Screenshots of Product
Here’s A Sample Of This Internet Business Map 5 PLR Content
You don’t create and distribute content online just to fill up space and use up some bandwidth. Instead, you use content to achieve a very specific purpose. This might be for SEO purposes, to establish yourself as an expert, or—perhaps most commonly—to create movement towards a sale.
That last one is so important. That’s because most of the content you create and distribute will be geared towards getting your prospects to your order button. Even if you’re using content to help draw in search engine traffic or to build your brand, this content should still be geared towards getting people to click your links.
And that’s exactly what this report is about. Over the next several pages, you’re going to get a six-part formula for creating effective content. These six parts include:
- Purpose, which is where you choose your content’s goal.
- Point, which is where you identify the key ideas you’re going to share.
- Presentation, which is deciding the best way to share your content.
- Proof, which is where you select the supporting sub-points.
- Profit, which is about building in elements that lead to a sale.
- Prototype, which is where you use a simple template to create your content quickly and easily.
Let’s get down to the details. Take a look…
Before you even think about writing a single word of content, you need to start by defining your purpose. That is, what do you want your prospects to do after they read your content?
Here are several examples:
- Visit a sales page. For best results, your content should pre-sell your readers on the solution by presenting benefits and getting them excited about the solution.
- Buy a low-dollar product. Think of a no-brainer, tripwire product. This is one with a low price tag, but high value. The goal is to get people into your sales funnel fast.
- Share the content. This might be an infographic, video, article, contest or something else. You’ll get better results if you post on a platform that’s built for viral content, like Facebook.
- Access a trial. You might offer a free or low-cost trial to a membership site or to software.
- Join a list. The idea here is to direct people to a lead page, where they can fill in your opt-in form to join a list. This might be a newsletter list, a request to get an ecourse, a request for more information or something similar.
- Watch a video. This might be a content video, a product review or even a direct pitch for a product.
- Download a lead magnet. Here’s where you send prospects to a lead page, where they can exchange their email address for a freemium. This could be a report, a tool like a checklist or worksheet, a gear list, an app, access to membership site, a webinar, a video, etc.
- Read more content. For example, you might redirect people who are reading “part 1” of an article in your newsletter to your blog, where they can read “part 2.”
- Post a response. This might be asking a question, answering a question, or even filling out a survey or completing an opinion poll.
- Listen to a podcast. Here you redirect someone to your blog or other link to listen to a podcast on a topic related to the one they were just reading about.
- Become an affiliate. This works particularly well if you sell marketing information, as many of your prospective customers are also potential affiliates.
- Register for an account. For example, you might give people free access to a membership site if they register for an account on the site. Or you might give them access to a tool, such as software.
So you get the idea—there are lots of ways to use your content
Internet Business Map 1 Map 6 – The Hands-Free Outsourcing Report (3700 Words)
Screenshots of Product
Here’s A Sample Of This Internet Business Map 6 PLR Content
One of the best things you can do for your business is to learn how to make it as hands-free as possible. And one great step towards a hands-free business is learning how to outsource.
Now if you’ve never done this before, you might be scratching your head. How, exactly, does one go about figuring out what to outsource, and then finding a good freelancer to complete the task?
That’s what this report is about. You’ll discover a four-step process which includes:
- Determining Needs: Where, what and when to outsource.
- Advertising Jobs: How to write a good job description.
- Evaluating and Hiring Freelancers: How to do your due diligence.
- Managing Projects: How to ensure your projects go smoothly.
So let’s walk through these four parts of the process…
There are three questions to ask yourself to help you determine needs. Take a look…
Question 1: When should you outsource?
Here are three good times when you should consider outsourcing a task:
- When you don’t have time to do the task yourself. Perhaps you have other job, family and social obligations. Or perhaps this is a low-value task, and you need to free up your time to focus on high-value tasks. These are good times to outsource.
- When you don’t know how to do the task yourself. Maybe you don’t know anything about it, so it would take too long and there would be a big learning curve. Or perhaps you just don’t know how to do it well, meaning a freelancer would be able to offer a better end result.
- When you don’t want to do the task yourself. Ever notice that you procrastinate on things you really don’t want to do? Don’t force yourself—just outsource the task to someone who’ll cheerfully produce a great end result for you.
In other words, if you’re stuck and not moving forward very quickly, then outsource the task.
Which brings us to the next question…
has been added to your cart!
have been added to your cart!
Sell these informative internet business reports for $9 a pop, or bundle them together into a premium course and recover your investment in one sale!
NOTE: This is not your average junk PLR written by people who do not know how to run an online business, this was created by a very successful marketer and copywriter so you can be sure you’re getting crazy good rebrandable internet business content. Just have a look at the sample!
You also get 3D eCovers, Flat Covers and PSD files for all of them. That alone would cost more than the price of this entire package if you were to hire a designer to design them for you.
So don’t miss out on this very-limited and scarce Premium PLR reports bundle. Show your audience the ins and outs of running an internet business with high-quality PLR content that you can rebrand and resell as your own or use to build a list of subscribers that love your content!
Map 1 – The 24-Hour Product Creation Module Report
Map 2 – The 1-2-3 List Building Module Report
Map 3 – The Traffic Master Module Report
Map 4 – The Simple Six-Figures Report
Map 5 – The Content Into Cash Module Report
Map 6 – The Hands-Free Outsourcing Report
- Internet Business Maps eCovers
- Internet Business Maps Flat Covers
- Internet Business Maps PSD
- Internet Business Maps in Word and PDF Format 132 page (20 743 Words)
Total File Download Size:
78.4 Megabytes (MB)
PERMISSIONS: What Can You Do With These Materials?
Sell the content basically as it is (with some minor tweaks to make it “yours”).
If you are going to claim copyright to anything created with this content, then you must substantially change at 75% of the content to distinguish yourself from other licensees.
Break up the content into small portions to sell as individual reports for $10-$20 each.
Bundle the content with other existing content to create larger products for $47-$97 each.
Setup your own membership site with the content and generate monthly residual payments!
Take the content and convert it into a multiple-week “eclass” that you charge $297-$497 to access!
Use the content to create a “physical” product that you sell for premium prices!
Convert it to audios, videos, membership site content and more.
Excerpt and / or edit portions of the content to give away for free as blog posts, reports, etc. to use as lead magnets, incentives and more!
Create your own original product from it, set it up at a site and “flip” the site for megabucks!
RESTRICTIONS: What Can’t You Do With These Materials?
To protect the value of these products, you may not pass on the rights to your customers. This means that your customers may not have PLR rights or reprint / resell rights passed on to them.
You may not pass on any kind of licensing (PLR, reprint / resell, etc.) to ANY offer created from ANY PORTION OF this content that would allow additional people to sell or give away any portion of the content contained in this package.
You may not offer 100% commission to affiliates selling your version / copy of this product. The maximum affiliate commission you may pay out for offers created that include parts of this content is 75%.
You are not permitted to give the complete materials away in their current state for free – they must be sold. They must be excerpted and / or edited to be given away, unless otherwise noted. Example: You ARE permitted to excerpt portions of content for blog posts, lead magnets, etc.
You may not add this content to any part of an existing customer order that would not require them to make an additional purchase. (IE You cannot add it to a package, membership site, etc. that customers have ALREADY paid for.)
has been added to your cart!
have been added to your cart!
Share this and get 20% off!
Related Products That May Interest You
Ebooktivity 20 Premium Product Creation PLR Checklists - From Overwhelmed to Overjoyed: Here Are the 20 Critical Checklists You Need To Make Product Generation Faster, Easier and More Profitable Than…
Contentivity 20 Premium Content Creation PLR Checklists - From Overwhelmed to Overjoyed: Here Are the 20 Critical Checklists You Need To Create Content Faster, Easier and More Profitably Than Ever…
Due to popular request, we've taken some of our top-selling and most popular Premium Brandable PLR Coaching and bundled them into a MONSTER VALUE package to give you the best…
TAG : affiliate recruitment plr report, high quality internet business maps plr report, internet business maps plr, internet business maps plr content, internet business maps plr course, internet business maps plr lead magnet, internet business maps plr list building report, internet business maps plr package, internet business maps plr premium plr report, internet business maps PLR Report, plr internet business maps
CATEGORY : Blogging, Blogging PLR, Blogging PLR Ebooks, Branding PLR, Business, Business Coaching PLR, Business Coaching PLR Ebooks, Business PLR, Business PLR eBooks, Content Marketing, Content Marketing PLR, Content Marketing PLR eBooks, Conversions PLR, Copywriting PLR, Copywriting PLR Ebooks, Digital Products PLR, eCommerce, eCommerce PLR, Email Marketing, Email Marketing PLR, Email Marketing PLR Ebooks, Entrepreneur PLR, Featured PLR Products From Our Store, Freelancing PLR, Home Business PLR, Home Business PLR Ebooks, Info Product Creation PLR, Info Product PLR Ebooks, Internet Marketing, Internet Marketing PLR eBooks, Internet Security PLR, Lead Generation PLR, Lead Magnets, List Building, List Building PLR, List Building PLR Ebooks, Make Money Online, Make Money Online PLR Ebooks, Make Money PLR, Marketing PLR, Marketing PLR Ebooks, Membership Sites, Membership Sites PLR, Niche Marketing PLR, Niche Marketing PLR Ebooks, Niche Mega Packs, Online Business PLR, Online Marketing PLR Ebooks, Passive Income PLR, PLR Cheat Sheets, PLR Checklists, PLR eBooks, PLR Lead Magnets, PLR List Building Reports, PLR List Building Reports, Premium PLR, Premium PLR Reports, Private Label Rights Products, Sales Funnels, Sales Funnels PLR, Traffic PLR, Traffic PLR eBooks, Work At Home PLR, Work At Home PLR Ebook, Writing PLR