#Creativity #CreativeThinking #CreativityTips #CreativeLoafing #CreativeImagination
40 Unrestricted Creativity PLR Articles Pack
In this PLR Content Pack You’ll get 40 Unrestricted Creativity PLR Articles Pack with Private Label Rights to help you dominate the Creativity market which is a highly profitable and in-demand niche.
These Creativity PLR articles are available in Text file format and can be downloaded instantly after purchase.
40 Unrestricted Creativity PLR Articles Pack
Who Can Use This PLR Article Pack?
- Internet Marketers
- Affiliate Marketers
- Digital Product Resellers
- List Builders
What Can You Do This Creativity PLR?
- Resell it as an E-course.
- Use it as blog posts.
- Create an autoresponder series.
- Create an ebook, video or report to resell or use it to build your email list.
- Create any kind of info product which you can resell with a personal use license.
- And MANY other ways!
Here are the titles of the 40 Creativity Articles:
1. 7 Blocks To Creative Thinking And How To Solve Them
2. 7 Tips to Make You More Creative
3. 10 Steps To Clear Thinking
4. Achieving Success And Progress Through Creative Thinking
5. Adult ADHD Are You An Idea Machine
6. Being First Being Original Being Innovative
7. Being First, Being Original, Being Innovative
8. Connect with Your Body
9. Create Your Own Destiny
10. CREATING POSSIBILITY FOR TRANSFORMATION
11. Creative Ideas to Follow Up After a Presentation
12. Creative Imagination
13. Creative Loafing
14. Creative Thinking 101
15. Creative Thinking – A How-To Guide
16. Creativity – How To Have More
17. Creativity and Bipolar Disorder
18. Creativity and Rebellion Why They Go Hand-in-Hand
19. Creativity in Catalog Design
20. Debit and Credit Card Blocking
21. Developing Intuition
22. Effective Problem-Solving Leads To Solutions
23. High IQ – Change Your Eating Habits And Super Boost Your Intelligence Quotient
24. How to be More Creative and Enhance Your Creativity
25. How to Boost Your IQ — Guaranteed!
26. How To Express Your Creativity Through Cake Decorating
27. How To Increase Creativity
28. How to pick the Dream Tattoo Design That You Want Today
29. How To Remember Things
30. It Just Takes A Little Creativity
31. Let Creativity Reign
32. Manifest Your Dreams
33. Mind Power Games
34. Permission To Be An Artist – Granted!
35. Personal Power Maps and Creative Ideas
36. Positive Thinking and Your Creative Mind – 7 Steps to Success
37. Survey – Moms Feel Need to Foster Kids’ Creativity
38. The 7 Keys To Your Creative Genius
39. THE POWER OF STORYTELLING
40. Ways to crank up your Creativity
41. What is Creativity
42. Who Wants to Work
43. Why Creativity and Self-Expression are Important to Little Kids
Here’s a Sample Article So That You Know What To Expect From These PLR Article Pack:
7 Blocks To Creative Thinking And How To Solve Them
Each of us has the power to be creative. It’s part of our natural make-up as human beings. The trouble is that, too often, we block our natural creativity and so make errors in thinking and give ourselves more problems than we should. Here are 7 ways to open up your natural creativity and keep the channels unblocked.
1. Don’t Make Assumptions. When we assume, we often make an “ass” out of “u” and “me”. Assumptions are examples of lazy thinking. We simply don’t wait to get all the information we need to come to the right conclusions. There is the story of the customer at the bank who after cashing a cheque and turning to leave, returns and says: “Excuse me, I think you made a mistake.” The cashier responds, “I’m sorry but there’s nothing I can do. You should have counted it. Once you walk away we are no longer responsible.” Whereupon the customer replies: “Well, okay. Thanks for the extra $20.”
Tip: When you feel yourself wanting to draw conclusions, just wait until you have all the information.
2. See Things From Other Points Of View. A truly open mind is willing to accept that, not only do other people have other just as valid points of view from theirs, but that these other points of view may be more valid. A story is told that the modernist painter Pablo Picasso was once traveling on a train across Spain when he got into conversation with a rich businessman who was dismissive of modern art. As evidence that modern art didn’t properly represent reality, he took out a photo of his wife from his wallet and said: “This is how my wife should look, not in some silly stylized representation.” Picasso took the photo, studied it for a few moments and asked: “This is your wife?” The businessman proudly nodded. “She’s very small,” observed Picasso wryly.
Tip: Don’t have a monopoly on how things are. Things aren’t always what they seem. Be ready to consider other points of view.
3. Avoid Yo-Yo Thinking. Some people tend to have a tendency to swing from a highly positive mood one minute to a highly negative one the next, all because of what they see in front of them. It’s like a yo-yo: up one minute, down the next. It’s far more healthy to stay neutral and not let emotions get the better of you.
Tip: Remember that things are rarely as good – or as bad – as you think they are.
4. Get Rid Of Lazy Thinking Habits. Habit can be a major stumbling block to clear thinking and another example of laziness. Try this experiment. Write down the Scottish surnames Macdonald, Macpherson, and Macdougall and ask someone to pronounce them. Now follow these with the word Machinery and see what happens. Most people are likely to mis-pronounce it. This is because we tend to think in habitual ways and don’t like what doesn’t fit.
Tip: Don’t think that, just because things happened in a certain way once before, that they will happen like that again.
5. Don’t Think Like An Old Person, Think Like A Child. Research shows that the number of synapses, or connections, in the brain is greater in a child of two than in an average adult. The reason for this is that, while a child of two has no limiting world view, as adults we do. It’s like a sculptor who starts off with a large block of clay, more than he needs, and then gradually removes the clay as he moulds his sculpture. If we use our brain like a child, accepting everything without judgment, we can actually halt and reverse the brain ageing process.
Tip: Don’t worry about the myth of age. With the right stimulus and a passion for learning, you can actually improve your brain’s powers.
6. See The Detail As Well As The Big Picture. You may know the poem by John Godfrey Saxe called “The Blind Men and the Elephant”. This tells how six blind men of Indostan go to see an elephant and each try to work out what it is from touching it. One blind man touches the tusk, another the trunk, another the tail, and so on. Of course, not being able to see the whole elephant, they come to wildly different conclusions.
Tip: Try to keep the big picture in front of you while looking at details. It will help to put everything in its proper place and context.
7. Think For Yourself. Taking time out to think is still frowned on in many organizations that prize activity over creativity. People who work in creativity-constrained organizations are likely to think the way they are supposed to think, or as others think, or as has always been the way to think. It’s like the blinkered thinking that Hans Christian Anderson describes in his story of “The Emperor’s New Clothes”. Everyone in the land refuses to see that the emperor is naked and has been duped into believing he is wearing a splendid costume for his coronation. Only a young boy who has been ill and not party to the cultural brainwashing can see the truth and cries out: “Look, everyone, the Emperor is wearing no clothes!”
Tip: Don’t let others tell you how to think. When others ask your opinion, tell it to them straight.
How to Purchase This Creativity PLR Pack?
Simply add it to cart, and checkout using with our secure 2Checkout Payment Gateway which supports PayPal and all major Credit Cards.
We will only be selling 50 copies on this Creativity PLR content pack, so don’t waste any time and grab your PLR license while it’s still available for sale.
has been added to your cart!
have been added to your cart!
Download File Size – 203 KB
[YES] You get all the articles with private label rights
[YES] You can brand the articles with your name
[YES] You can edit the articles
[YES] You can use the articles to create an autoresponder email series
[YES] You can use articles as web content
[YES] You can use articles as content for your ebooks
[YES] You can use articles as content for your reports
[YES] You can use articles as content for your off-line publications
[YES] You can use translate all articles to any language you want
[YES] You can sell the articles
[YES] You can sell them with resale rights
[YES] You can sell them with master resale rights
[YES] You can sell them with private label rights
[YES] You can add them to your membership sites
[YES] You can sell them in auction sites
[YES] You can use them to build your list
[YES] You can give them as a bonus
[YES] You can package them and sell the packages in any way you want
[YES] You can start a membership site and deliver articles to your members
[NO] You cannot give them away for free under any circumstances
has been added to your cart!