Choose Your Desired Option(s)
has been added to your cart!
have been added to your cart!
Top Quality Lawn and Garden PLR Autoresponder Series
#Lawn #Garden #LawnPLR #GardenPLR #PLRAutoresponder
Top Lawn and Garden PLR Emails ready to be used for list building, autoresponder emails and training your subscribers.
Simply slap your name on the squeeze page, monetize the emails with your own offers or affiliate offers and then pop them into your autoresponder tool like Aweber or GetResponse.
As you just already know, The Lawn and Garden Niche is evergreen and extremely profitable, so building your Lawn and Garden email list, and training your customers while monetizing your emails is the best way to make money with this Lawn and Garden PLR newsletter emails
This is a complete ecourse consisting of Lawn and Garden emails messages with private label rights to help train your customers on how to maximize your back yard .
Lawn and Garden PLR Email Course
How Can You Use This Private Label Rights PLR eCourse
To Make Money?
- Use it to build a list of loyal subscribers that are eager to buy from you
- Use it as a ecourse to train your list
- Offer the ecourse as a bonus for affiliate offers
- Offer the ecourse as a bonus for your own offers
- Monetize the emails with your own products or affiliate products
- convert the content into an ebook and sell it as a PDF
- Make changes to the content and use it as blog posts to drive targeted traffic
- Save more water – three xeriscape tips
- Three ways to make your back yard more inviting
- How to attract more birds to your garden
- Tips for creating a butterfly-friendly yard
- Fun ideas for collecting rainwater
- Reasons to get rid of your lawn
- Five simple ideas to spruce up your landscaping
- Best materials for outdoor furniture
- Budget-friendly garden ideas
- Seven tips to maximize your back yard
Sample Lawn and Garden PLR eCourse Message:
Whether you want to save money on your water bill or you want to help conserve water for environmental reasons, xeriscaping can help. Xeriscaping is the practice of planting plants and landscaping in a way that conserves water. A xeriscape yard needs little to no watering. You can get rid of your in-ground sprinkler and still enjoy a beautifully landscaped yard.
1. Know Your Zone
Across the country, different climates are assigned different landscaping and gardening zones. They’re called “hardiness zones” or “temperate zones.” Most zone maps divide the country into ten or eleven zones.
For example, Kansas is primarily a zone five and a zone six. Florida is a zone eight, nine, and ten. Knowing your zone is important because it then helps you choose the right xeriscaping plants for your climate.
2. Native Grasses
If you like the look of grass for at least a portion of your yard, look into native grasses. Native grass will be hardier for your geographical region and may not need as much water or soil conditioning.
One of the best ways to keep water in the ground rather than let it evaporate, is to place a thick layer of mulch around your plants. A fabric weed barrier and several inches of mulch will keep water in your soil and weeds at bay.
Finally, consider composting. Each spring you can add last year’s compost to your soil. Pull back the mulch and fabric and integrate the compost into your soil. It gives your plants the nutrients they need to thrive. Plus, you’re making another contribution to the environment by keeping compostable waste out of landfills.
Xeriscaping can be a beautiful way to create a yard that is environmentally friendly, budget friendly, and inviting. There are an abundance of xeriscape or water-friendly plants to choose for any zone you might live in.
Next time, we’ll take a look at how to make your back yard more inviting.
has been added to your cart!
have been added to your cart!
- 10 Lawn and Garden Email Messages ( Text Format)
- Download File Size – 537 KB
What You CAN Do:
[YES] Customized issues can be given away
[YES] Squeeze pages can be customized
[YES] Can be Re-titled, Re-written or Re-edited.
[YES] You can add your name as the Author.
[YES] Your links can be added to the messages
[YES] They can be used as Web Site/Blog Content.
[YES] They can be broken down into Articles.
[YES] They can be added to Autoresponder Courses.
[YES] Customized content can be compiled into an e-book
[YES] Subscriptions can be be offered as a bonus
What You CANNOT Do:
[NO] You can claim copyright to any of this content unless substantial changes are made that legally separate the original content with your own reedited/rewritten content, articles or products. (basically “substantial changes” means that your reedited/rewritten versions bear NO resemblance to the original content).
[NO] Can sell the PLR Newsletter sets
[NO] Can be offered through auction sites
[NO] Can sell Resale Rights
[NO] Can sell Master Resale Rights
[NO] Can sell Private Label Rights
Why Purchase This Lawn and Garden PLR eCourse From BuyQualityPLR.com?
- Our Prices are among the cheapest out there and very affordable
- We use the 2checkout secure payment gateway and accept PayPal and all major credit cards.
- Our products are instantly available for download after purchase and are nicely packaged in ZIP files, so you’ll need a zip program like Winzip, 7Zip or any other program that supports unzipping files.
- We Provide priority email support to our customers via email.
How to Purchase This Lawn and Garden PLR eCourse
Simply add it to cart, and checkout using with our secure 2Checkout Payment Gateway which supports PayPal and all major Credit Cards.
We will only be selling 50 copies of this Lawn and Garden niche ecourse, so don’t waste any time and grab your PLR license while it’s still available for sale.
Remember: All downloads are available instantly after purchase. Your purchase receipt will be sent to your email address you use to sign-up and will contain your download links.
To download the files… Just right click on the links above and select “Save As”. Then unpack the zip files using WinZip or 7Zip.
Share this and get 20% off!