Choose Your Desired Option(s)
has been added to your cart!
have been added to your cart!
#Financing #FinancingYourChild #PublicSchools #SchoolExpenses #SchoolFees
Top Quality Financing Your Childs School Year PLR Report
In This PLR Report You’ll Get Financing Your Childs School Year Report With Private Label Rights To Help You Dominate The Financing Your Childs School Year Market Which Is A Highly Profitable And In-demand Niche.
The Financing Your Childs School Year PLR Report contents is available in Text file format and can be downloaded instantly after purchase.
Who Can Use This PLR Report?
- Internet Marketers
- Affiliate Marketers
- Digital Product Resellers
- List Builders
What Can You Do This Marketing PLR?
- Resell it as an E-course.
- Use it as blog posts.
- Create an autoresponder series.
- Create an ebook, video or report to resell or use it to build your email list.
- Create any kind of info product which you can resell with a personal use license.
- And MANY other ways!
Here’s A Sample Of This Financing Your Childs School Year PLR Content
Financing Your Child’s School Year
According to Huntington Bank’s Backpack Index, in 2015 parents paid on average over one grand per child in school expenses, fees, and supplies (http://huntington-ir.com/ne/news/hban072915.htm). High school can be as much as $1500 per year for each student depending on the activates they’re involved in.
It’s clear that public school isn’t free after all, so what is a parent on a limited budget to do about it? The first thing to do is to accept it, and the next thing to do is to plan for it. If you’re a low-income parent, keep reading; there will be options and resources for you too.
Items You’ll Likely Be Responsible For in Public School
You may be surprised to learn about how much each parent is expected to buy for each child in school. Much of this is due to less funding for public schools and also simply technological advances and an unwillingness for local governments to raise taxes to pay for the additional expenses.
* Books – Often you will need to pay book fees for your child to get to use the books at school. Some schools now have the option of electronic books that your child will keep on a tablet, but others still have regular books.
Each district and school within the district is often very different. The fees can be as little as a hundred dollars per child, and in some cases, much more. A parent in Indiana reported spending more than a thousand dollars in book fees for her five kids: http://indianapublicmedia.org/stateimpact/2014/09/24/textbook-fees/
So, remember, it all adds up.
* Uniforms – Many public schools require that students wear their uniform. This can become an additional expense for parents that they weren’t planning for, with each uniform costing upwards of $100. And your child will need more than one to be clean. Even schools that do not require uniforms have outfits they expect your child to buy for gym class or PE.
* Instruments – If your child will be in any type of music program, you’ll be responsible for buying or renting the instruments. Depending on which one your child ends up playing (which without having lessons already they won’t get to pick on their own), it can cost thousands or on average $100 a month to rent from a local rent shop.
* Electronics – Some schools require that your child has a laptop or tablet or both. It depends on your area. Often the schools supply them, but charge a fee for using them. You can usually use your own if they’re approved by the school too. So, if your child already has these devices, ask if they can use theirs to avoid that fee.
* General Supplies – Today, through middle school, (and some high schools), most parents are being asked to provide general supplies such as hand sanitizer, paper towels, art supplies, toilet paper, and more to help keep the school full of supplies throughout the year.
Please Note: This is only snippet of the content so you can see the quality of the PLR report.
How to Purchase This Financing Your Childs School Year PLR Report?
Simply add it to cart, and checkout using with our secure 2Checkout Payment Gateway which supports PayPal and all major Credit Cards.
We will only be selling 50 copies on this Financing Your Childs School Year PLR report, so don’t waste any time and grab your PLR license while it’s still available for sale.
has been added to your cart!
have been added to your cart!
- Download File Size – 10.0 MB
- Total Word Count: 5124+ Words
- Word Doc Format – Source File
- eCover Graphic – Jpeg Format
You can add the articles or content to an ebook or product that you plan to sell or give away for individual use.
You can use the content to build your email list.
You can modify the content by removing, adding or otherwise editing to suit your needs.
You can use the content on your websites, blogs, newsletters or anywhere you publish content.
You can add your affiliate links, product links, Adsense and other ad code.
You can bundle the content into a viral report, free ebook, product or bonus for your customers.
You can charge for access to read this content. For example, a paid ebook, membership site or other paid access content.
You can translate it into another language and resell with personal use rights.
You can add the content as a autoresponder email series.
What you CANNOT do:
1 – You cannot give any type of resell rights to others. In other words, you can sell this stuff, but your customers can’t. Why? This protects all our members and helps ensure there is a consistent limit on the number of sellers of this PLR. We allow 100 members/sellers maximum. Period.
2 – You cannot submit any of the content provided by Buy Quality PLR to reprint article directories or other websites which accept reprint content even if you have edited or reworded the content.
Why? Because many article directories won’t take PLR articles. If everyone started submitting similarly written articles to these directories it wouldn’t be fair for the directory owners, their users or our members. Be fair to everyone involved and don’t do it, even if you feel you’ve edited or reworded the article.
Share this and get 20% off!