Top Quality Easter Holiday Food and Recipes PLR Bundlein Family PLR , Family PLR Articles , Food and Cooking PLR Articles , Food and Recipes PLR Articles , Food PLR , Food PLR Articles , Healthy Eating PLR Articles , Holiday , Holiday PLR , Holiday PLR Articles , Kids PLR , Kids PLR Articles , Parenting , Parenting PLR , Parenting PLR Articles , PLR Article Packs , PLR Articles , PLR Recipes , Private Label Rights Products , Thanksgiving PLR Articles
Choose Your Desired Option(s)
has been added to your cart!
have been added to your cart!
#EasterHoliday #BoiledEggs #EasterCandy #EasterBrunch #EasterCooking
Top Quality Easter Holiday Food and Recipes PLR Bundle
In this PLR Content Pack You’ll get Top Quality Easter Holiday Food and Recipes with Private Label Rights to help you dominate the Food market which is a highly profitable and in-demand niche.
These Easter Holiday Food and Recipes PLR Bundle are available in Text file format and can be downloaded instantly after purchase.
Who Can Use This Easter Cooking PLR Recipes Pack?
- Internet Marketers
- Affiliate Marketers
- Digital Product Resellers
- List Builders
What Can You Do This Easter Holiday Food and Recipes PLR?
- Resell it as an E-course.
- Use it as blog posts.
- Create an autoresponder series.
- Create an ebook, video or report to resell or use it to build your email list.
- Create any kind of info product which you can resell with a personal use license.
- And MANY other ways!
Here are the titles of the Easter Holiday Food and Recipes PLR Bundle:
5 PLR Articles
- 7 Ways to Use Hard Boiled Eggs
- Alternatives to Easter Candy
- Easter Brunch Menu Ideas
- How to Involve Your Child in Easter Cooking Activities
- More to Chocolate Than Meets the Taste Buds
15 PLR Recipes
- 5 Distinct Flavors for Lamb
- 6 Glazes for Ham
- 12 Ways to Make Deviled Eggs
- Antipasto Salad
- Apple Butter French Toast Recipe
- Braided Easter Egg Bread
- Easter Drink Ideas
- Fruity Chicken Salad
- Ham and Zucchini Pie
- Honey Glazed Cake
- Hot Cross Buns
- Lamb and Rice
- Leftover Ham a la King
- Mediterranean Hash Quiche
- Moms Favorite Blueberry Muffins
Here’s a Sample Article So That You Know What To Expect From This PLR Recipe Bundle:
7 Ways to Use Hard Boiled Eggs
Easter is right around the corner and you’re probably already thinking about boiling eggs to hide. The problem many families face after Easter is what to do with all of them. Here are seven ways to use hard-boiled eggs while still safe to eat.
- Deviled eggs – Obviously one way to use hard-boiled eggs is to make deviled eggs. Half the work is already done for you; you simply have to peel the eggs, slice them and then add the remaining ingredients. Depending upon how well your family enjoys deviled eggs, this could use up quite a few of your child’s Easter eggs.
- Egg salad – Another obvious choice for using hard-boiled eggs is to make egg salad. Rather than making plain egg salad, add capers and olives. This can be used with deviled eggs or as a topper for your favorite greens.
- Scotch eggs – Wrap your hard-boiled eggs in sausage (turkey sausage is an option if you’re trying to cut calories), roll them in seasoned breading and then deep fry them. They can be served at room temperature or warm. These are often served for breakfast or brunch.
- Homemade Thousand Island dressing – Finely diced, the hard-boiled eggs can be added to your favorite Thousand Island dressing. The dressing can then be used to top a tossed salad or as a dressing for sandwiches.
- Chicken Salad – There are so many different recipes for chicken salad. Take a look in your cookbooks or on the internet to try something new. Adding chopped eggs will provide extra protein and flavor.
- Pickled eggs – This is one other way to use whole boiled eggs. Make a solution of salt, spices, seasonings and vinegar. Bring the solution to a boil, allowing it to simmer for five minutes, and then pour it over the peeled eggs. Allow the eggs to remain in the solution for a day or two before serving. These can be stored in the refrigerator for up to a week, if your family doesn’t eat them all before then.
- Soup garnish – Boiled eggs make a great garnish for hearty soups. Imagine having gazpacho or black bean soup and then adding the chopped eggs. This will provide protein for vegetable soup as well as contrasting texture.
There are many uses for hard-boiled eggs. You can use one of the above or find other recipes with eggs as an ingredient.
How to Purchase This Easter Holiday Food and Recipes PLR Pack?
Simply add it to cart, and checkout using with our secure 2Checkout Payment Gateway which supports PayPal and all major Credit Cards.
We will only be selling 50 copies on this Easter Holiday Food and Recipes PLR content pack, so don’t waste any time and grab your PLR license while it’s still available for sale.
Download File Size – 2.04 MB
5 PLR articles in Word Format
15 PLR Recipes in Word Format
You can add the articles or content to an eBook or product that you plan to sell or give away for individual use.
You can use the content to build your email list.
You can modify the content by removing, adding or otherwise editing to suit your needs.
You can use the content on your websites, blogs, newsletters or anywhere you publish content.
You can add your affiliate links, product links, Adsense and other ad code.
You can bundle the content into a viral report, free eBook, product or bonus for your customers.
You can charge for access to read this content. For example, a paid eBook, membership site or other paid access content.
You can translate it into another language and resell with personal use rights.
You can add the content as a autoresponder email series.
What you CANNOT do:
1 – You cannot give any type of resell rights to others. In other words, you can sell this stuff, but your customers can’t. Why? This protects all our members and helps ensure there is a consistent limit on the number of sellers of this PLR. We allow 100 members/sellers maximum. Period.
2 – You cannot submit any of the content provided by Buy Quality PLR to reprint article directories or other websites which accept reprint content even if you have edited
Share this and get 20% off!
Related Products That May Interest You