Outsourcing Basics PLR Newsletter eCourse
#Outsourcing #OutsourcingBasics #OutsourcingPLR # PLRnewsletter
Do You Want To Know How To Cut Your Workload In Half And Make More Money At The Same Time?
It’s called Outsourcing and it’s the fastest way to cut your workload down and make more money too.
Learn Exactly What You Need To Know About Outsourcing Today!
Now, you can get easy to follow information that you can use to cut down your workload and increase your profits. Inside each issue you will have access to simple facts, tips and information that can help you on your way to outsourcing success!
has been added to your cart!
have been added to your cart!
Outsourcing Basics PLR Newsletter
Inside Every Issue Of… Outsourcing Basics You’ll learn valuable information that will help you learn exactly how to outsource for yourself and your business!
You learn things like:
- How you can successfully outsource to reduce your workload and increase your profits.
- The main reasons why you should outsource.
- How Internet marketing and outsourcing work together.
- The the different ways to outsource
- Exactly how to outsource without being outsmarted.
And that’s just the beginning. Once you join ‘Outsourcing Basics’ you will have access to great outsourcing information in every issue.
Exactly What’s Included in the…. “Outsourcing Basics” Newsletter Package?
With this series, you will receive 12 preformatted email issues that have quick and easy to understand information that you can use to break into the Outsourcing Basics niche immediately. It contains everything you need to start using it right away!
- 12 customizable issues in text and word format that be easily edited to suit your needs and promote your products and affiliate programs.
- 1 ready to go squeeze page that you can simply add your subscription from to, upload to your domain and start collecting subscribers.
- 1 ready to go thank you page that you can send your subscribers to immediately after they join your list asking them to confirm their subscription so that they will be sure to receive their newsletter issues right away.
A complete, custom designed graphic package including website and cover graphics to make your newsletter look appealing to prospective subscribers!
Sample Outsourcing Basics PLR Newsletter Message:
Hello “autoresponder code here”,
Welcome to the first Outsourcing Basics issue.
In each issue of Outsourcing Basics you will learn valuable information on how you can successfully outsource and reduce your workload.
is a term which has received a great deal of attention lately. Despite the increasing trend in companies
relying on outsourcing there are still some who do not clearly understand what is meant by the term outsourcing.
As an entrepreneur, it is important to have continuous growth in your business in order to be successful. One of the ways that can help your business grow is outsourcing.
In this first issue we will examine some of the key elements of outsourcing to help you develop a better understanding of the concept.
What is outsourcing?
This is the most basic question most people have about outsourcing.
Outsourcing is when you choose certain business activities that you currently handle ( like writing or web design) and then use an outside source to handle the task instead. This outside source may be an independent contractor or an employee of another company who is subcontracted to complete work that you would normally do yourself. In exchange for the individual’s services, he or his company receives compensation.
Now that you have a clearer understanding of the concept of outsourcing, you might wonder how it can benefit you and your business.
When trying to determine whether outsourcing will benefit your business, you need to determine how much money your time is worth. A simple way to figure this out is to estimate how much money you would like to make in a year, and divide that into productive work hours. Most of us are only productive about 2-3 hours a day. For example, if you’d like to make $200,000 this year, and you work 3 productive hours each day, 5 days a week, then your time is worth roughly $260 an hour. With this scenario, you could benefit from outsourcing any function that you can pay someone to do for less than $260 an hour.
Once you have determined that you outsourcing will benefit your business it will be time to look for a company or individual to complete the work that you need done.
Make sure when you choose an outsourcing business partner that you keep the following things in mind:
1. Choose someone that you can trust not to steal your
2. Choose someone who has the same business ethics as you.
3. Make sure that this person has the skills to complete specific tasks before outsourcing to them.
4. Ask for client samples and references so that you can get feedback from their clients regarding their work habits.
There are many places that you can look for qualified people to hire, like elance.com, guru.com or freelance.com and that is just a few. To find more just do a quick search for the word “freelance” and you will have several to explore.
Make sure you look for your next issue soon. We will be talking about the main reasons you should outsource your own ebook.
Thank you again for joining,
“your name here”
“your email address”
“your URL here”
- 12 Outsourcing Basics Email Messages (Word Doc & Text Format)
- Clickbank Affiliate Recommendations (Word Doc & Text Format)
- Bonus Content Containing Extra Paragraphs, Extra Titles & Opening and Closing Paragraphs (Word Doc & Text Format)
- HTML Squeeze Page
- HTML Thank You Page
- Web Ready eCover Graphics
- Editable PSD Graphics Files
- Download File Size – 733 KB
What You CAN Do:
[YES] Customized issues can be given away
[YES] Squeeze pages can be customized
[YES] Can be Re-titled, Re-written or Re-edited.
[YES] You can add your name as the Author.
[YES] Your links can be added to the messages
[YES] They can be used as Web Site/Blog Content.
[YES] They can be broken down into Articles.
[YES] They can be added to Autoresponder Courses.
[YES] Customized content can be compiled into an e-book
[YES] Subscriptions can be be offered as a bonus
What You CANNOT Do:
[NO] You can claim copyright to any of this content unless substantial changes are made that legally separate the original content with your own reedited/rewritten content, articles or products. (basically “substantial changes” means that your reedited/rewritten versions bear NO resemblance to the original content).
[NO] Can sell the PLR Newsletter sets
[NO] Can be offered through auction sites
[NO] Can sell Resale Rights
[NO] Can sell Master Resale Rights
[NO] Can sell Private Label Rights
Why Purchase This Outsourcing Basics PLR Newsletter eCourse From BuyQualityPLR.com?
- Our Prices are among the cheapest out there and very affordable
- We use the 2checkout secure payment gateway and accept PayPal and all major credit cards.
- Our products are instantly available for download after purchase and are nicely packaged in ZIP files, so you’ll need a zip program like Winzip, 7Zip or any other program that supports unzipping files.
- We Provide priority email support to our customers via email.
How to Purchase This Outsourcing Basics PLR Newsletter eCourse
Simply add it to cart, and checkout using with our secure 2Checkout Payment Gateway which supports PayPal and all major Credit Cards.
We will only be selling 50 copies of this outsourcing basics niche newsletter ecourse, so don’t waste any time and grab your PLR license while it’s still available for sale.
Remember: All downloads are available instantly after purchase. Your purchase receipt will be sent to your email address you use to sign-up and will contain your download links.
To download the files… Just right click on the links above and select “Save As”. Then unpack the zip files using WinZip or 7Zip.
has been added to your cart!
have been added to your cart!
Share this and get 20% off!
TAG : outsourcing basics, outsourcing basics newsletter, outsourcing basics newsletter ecourse, outsourcing basics newsletter ecourse plr, outsourcing basics newsletter ecourse private label rights, outsourcing basics plr newsletter ecourse, outsourcing plr, plr Outsourcing
CATEGORY : Business, Business PLR, Lead Magnets, List Building, Outsourcing PLR, PLR Autoresponder Series, PLR eCourses, PLR Lead Magnets, PLR Newsletters, Private Label Rights Products, Products with Squeeze Pages, Work At Home PLR