Niche Reports For Cash Personal Use - Learn The Secrets Of Writing Tiny Little Reports And Turning Them Into $37, $97, $297 And Even $997 Bundle Packages...
#NicheReports #NicheReportsForCash #PerfectIdeaForNiche #NicheIdeaTips #CreateASmallReport
Niche Reports For Cash Personal Use
Learn The Secrets Of Writing Tiny Little Reports And Turning Them Into $37, $97, $297 And Even $997 Bundle Packages…
Here’s how to turn tiny little reports into your own high profit information product empire!
No matter if you have or not, if you ever want a great lesson in marketing, book a “Magic Your Way” vacation package with Disney.
You can buy tickets any way you want. Individual day tickets, multi-day tickets, park-hopper tickets, season passes, special access tickets and so forth. The more you buy, the greater the deal.
You can add in a “meal plan” where meals are pre-paid in advance at a discount. They’ve got quick-service dining, regular dining and deluxe dining… something for every budget and eating desire.
It doesn’t stop there. *insert eye roll*
You can’t forget lodging, right?
Economy, moderate and deluxe options are at your disposal with their numerous resort accommodations on property, conveniently located in the middle of the action. Whatever amount you want to spend, they’ve got something available.
That’s not all… There are options for Disney water parks, arcades, golf (miniature and course), spa, dinner shows, special events and more.
Of course, you can put together a “bundle package” that includes options from all of the above for the “best value” deal. The more you bundle together, the better deal you get.
That’s what most of us do, right?
While Disney does an excellent job of increasing the amount of money that vacationers spend with these packages, they aren’t the only ones who increase sales in this way.
Here are a few you probably recognize…
Car Wash. Ever wash your vehicle at a “hands free” drive-thru car wash. They offer car washes at price points of $4, $7 and $10. You can buy the “basic” car wash for $4 and the “deluxe” car wash for $10.
At each price point more things are added to the bundle, such as wax and tire treatment. They have customers who buy at all the price points. Many buy the $10 deluxe wash.
Cable and Internet Provider. Your hometown internet service provider is a big-time bundler! Not only do they have multiple options for internet service (high speed and really high speed), they also have bundle package deals on services like cable television, telephone service and home security among other things.
The more you buy, the better “deal” you get. Some people spend a couple hundred bucks with them every month.
Day Spa. Have you ever been to a day spa? Whether you are wanting some special treatment or want to get a sports massage to recover from running marathons, a trip to the day spa will teach you some things about bundling. Care to guess what every day spa offers?
You guessed it, they have package deals with multiple services bundled together. Why get “just” a massage when you can get a facial, manicure, pedicure and so forth for a real pampering?!
Why do these businesses offer bundles?
While reasons might partially include to satisfy customers, to fill a need, to compete against other businesses and so forth, there is ONE primary reason why bundles are offered…
Package Deals Make Money… It’s That Simple!
That’s the main reason why Disney offers every imaginable option available for their vacation packages. That’s the main reason why car washes, internet service providers, and day spas offer related services and package deals for those services. They are money-makers, pure and simple.
You can be sure that these businesses aren’t the only ones bundling products and services together to increase consumer interest and, ultimately, their own sales. Businesses in every area of the country and across the globe are doing it.
You can be doing it too…
If You Can Write 10-15 Page Reports, You Can Create Highly Profitable Bundle Package Deals!
Bundling small reports is EASY. Write one and sell it. Write another and sell it. Put them together and sell them for even more. Repackage them to push the price up even higher.
In days you can have bundles that sell for $37, $97, $297 and even $997!
Here’s how it works:
Write a 10-15 page report on an “in-demand” subject. Create additional 10-15 page RELATED reports.
Bundle reports into different types of packages.
Everything starts with writing reports no longer than 15 pages at a time.
Ultimately these reports are converted into chapters, courses, curriculum, classes and other things that begin with the letter “C”. 🙂
Let’s be clear about one thing…
I’m not talking about writing a book that sells at bookstores. Nor self-publishing a manual through direct mail. Nor creating a full-length information product. Nor even writing a 50-75 page eBook.
I’m talking about writing tiny, 10-15 page small reports that sell extremely well. I’m talking about reports that people buy and then download to their computer or electronic devide for reading or printing. (This is all automatic as I’ll explain below.)
Small reports about virtually anything…
And none of them has to be any longer than a mere 15 pages. If you can write at all, this is about as good as it gets in terms of the amount of words you need to write for the payday potential.
And I’ve put together this special course to show you exactly how to do it…
Introducing Niche Reports For Cash Online Course …
This is my no-holds-barred, tell-all course for writing, selling and bundling 10-15 page reports. Everything is included!
If you’re expecting to find something left out, then you’re probably gonna go blind searching for it. 🙂 There’s simply nothing missing from this 160+-page, step-by-step course.
Look and see if you can spot anything missing.
Here’s exactly what I cover:
How To Choose A Highly-Profitable Market. One of the things that I teach which most others do not, is how to choose a “market” instead of a “niche”. Why?
Because there’s much more money to be made that way! (I’ll explain it all inside.) You’ll learn 3 rules for choosing the right market you can sell to for years to come, as well as be given a list of 20 researched markets that are proven to be revenue-generators.
How To Find The Perfect Idea For A Small Report. In this section you’ll learn the 2 necessary “criteria” for finding a profitable idea along with 7 “idea hangouts” where you can actually find golden topics to write about in your small report.
Even if you have absolutely no clue as to what to sell, you’ll be generating dozens of ideas after reading through our idea generation section.
How To Write P.A.G.E.S. Of High Demand Content. You’ll discover more than just “what” to write, you’ll also discover exactly HOW to write your small report. Valuable information on brainstorming, outlining, organizing and actually writing your small report to sell like crazy is included in this section. Even if you are a complete beginner (and don’t consider yourself a “writer”) you’ll be cranking out page after page of red-hot content with this primer.
How To Package, Price and Position Your Small Report. I cover everything you need to know about formatting (I’m talking how to create headers/footers, margins, fonts, indentions – EVERYTHING) your small report, determining the perfect price for your small report (I have 3 principles that no one else talks about) and even a superb tutorial on “positioning” your small report to stand out from others (allowing you to charge more and sell more!).
How To Create A Small Report Mini-Salesletter. In this section (which, by the way, is worth as much as you’ll pay for the entire product!) you’ll find a detailed, step-by-step study in copywriting.
I walk you through the entire salesletter creation process – all eleven parts, along with examples and screenshots for each – to help you write ad copy that generates sales for your small report. You don’t need to purchase any high-priced copywriting course or hire a high-priced copywriter … you can do it yourself by following this proven-effective system.
How To S.E.T.U.P. A Web Site To Sell Your Small Report. I don’t leave you hanging once you’ve gotten your small report ready to sell … I’ll actually walk you through the steps for setting up your web site (from scratch!) including registering a domain, setting up hosting, building an HTML page, getting automated order-processing, uploading files and testing the entire process to make sure everything is working properly.
And it’s all explained in user-friendly language that even a rank beginner can understand and follow. No more trying to “figure it out” on your own!
How To Turn Small Reports Into A Six-Figure Business. This is a never-before-revealed system for turning tiny reports into a $100,000+ per year business. Even if you’ve been creating information products for years, this one section (which is actually 20+ pages long!) will reveal things about creating an information empire that you’ve never put together before.
I share everything in the “six phases” of a six-figure business with small reports. Each phase builds upon the previous one to create a multi-stream business that continues to grow month after month. It’s the ultimate guide to “bundling” small reports into products you can offer for $37, $97, $297 and even $997.
Disclaimer: I do not guarantee you will earn six-figures with your business, nor any money at all for that matter. I don’t know you, your abilities, you effort, your decision-making, etc. Beware ANYONE who “guarantees” success of any kind without knowing you personally!
As you can see, there isn’t anything for you to figure out on your own; no more spinning your wheels looking for the missing pieces to the puzzle. It’s all right here in one easy-to-follow system that takes you from zero to sale.
Here’s My Promise To You… When You Complete This Course, You’ll Be Ready To Immediately Launch Your First Small Report And Start Making Money!
There are seven jam-packed sessions in the Niche Reports For Cash course that cover everything you need to know in order to create and sell your first small report within one week.
Let me just share a few highlights of what you’ll learn in each session…
Session 1: How To Choose A Highly Profitable Market
- The age-old marketing law that is the basis for earning maximum profit with minimal effort in the information business.
- Why you need to go against the grain and focus your time and energy on “broad” markets instead of small topics.
- 3 simple rules for choosing a red-hot “market” full of eager-beaver, hungry buyers who might buy not one or two, but dozens of your small reports!
- 20 highly-profitable “markets” that are proven to generate revenue in the information business – pick one of these that matches up to your own interests and save yourself time researching – I’ve done it for you!
Session 2: How To Find The Perfect Idea For A Small Report
- The only 2 “criteria” you need to consider in selecting a topic to write about for your small report … you can check these in minutes instead of wasting a lot of time evaluating to find topics of high demand and interest!
- 7 “idea hangouts” where you can quickly find enough ideas to write your next 10-15 small reports! Note: When you know what to look for, you’ll have so many ideas that your toughest choice will be to decide which one to write first!
- How to use other people’s costly research to find out what those most likely to buy from you have the greatest interest in … without spending a penny!
- Two ways to use “topic x-ray” to focus in on the precise topic for your small report, including a super-sneaky way to ethically “steal” your competitor’s ideas!
- A “magnetic” way that should get your customers buying report after report after report from you for as long as you want to continue writing them!
Session 3: How To Write P.A.G.E.S Of High Demand Content
- 3 questions to ask in choosing the title for your small report. Hint: Your title is absolutely critical to the success (or, gulp, the failure) of your project and can literally mean the difference between so-so sales and a best-seller!
- My proprietary P.A.G.E.S. system for brainstorming, outlining and writing your small report – more than teaching you just “what” to write, I’ll show you “how” to write faster, easier and better!
- How to quickly and easily brainstorm ideas to write about in your small report including my “alphabetizing” technique for quickly generating dozens of thoughts to share.
- 2 simple, but effective ways to organize your ideas so they are easy to write (for you) and easy to understand (for your customer).
- 5 fill-in-the-blank “content templates” you can use to effortlessly write paragraph after paragraph – even if you don’t consider yourself a writer. Hint: These helpful prompts can be worked into any spot of any report.
Session 4: How To Package, Price, And Position Your Small Report
- A crash-course in “packaging” your small report including 7 specific pages to include in your content, along with 8 formatting elements to use in designing your pages. Hint: I share everything from creating headers/footers to using indentions and boldface text!
- 3 proven-profitable ways to make “special offers” and “backend offers” to earn more money after the sale. Note: This is considered mandatory for any information publisher.
- The pricing triangle – 3 “rules” to help you choose the price for your small report that makes you the most money … and how you can have direct and personal influence over how much your customers will spend!
- How to create a unique sales proposition that makes your small report stick out like ketchup on a white dress shirt! Included are the top two ways to get others scrambling to buy your product now.
- 20 different ways your small report can be “positioned” differently than anyone else’s competing product + 8 case study examples of how to effectively “nichefy” your small report to get extra sales.
Session 5: How To Create A Small Report Mini Sales Letter
- A step-by-step course in copywriting; there’s no need to buy additional high-priced courses (nor hire a pricey copywriter).This complete tutorial walks you through the steps for writing an order-producing salesletter!
- 11 parts of an order-producing small report mini-salesletter … from top to bottom! Note: The very salesletter you are now reading was written based on the tutorial in this course. Enough said!
- 5 ways to use preheadlines, 3 keys to your primary headline, 2 ideas for winning postheadlines, 6 ways to introduce your product, 3 ways to prove your results, 3 keys to effective use of bullet lists, 3 rules for creating a call to action, 3 ways to use a postscript and much more!
- How to get your web site visitors to stop “fence-sitting” and place an order with you right now, today!
- Dozens of case studies, examples, ideas, tips and fill-in-the-blank templates for writing effective ad copy
- An actual “fill-in-the-blanks” salesletter template that you can use to create your own professional salesletter super-quick!
Session 6: How To S.E.T.U.P. A Website To Sell Your Small Report
- My unique S.E.T.U.P. system: Select a domain name, establish web site hosting, think about the order process, upload your files and prepare for your first order – you’ll learn every step in non-technical terms anyone can understand!
- Simple, user-friendly explanations of how to update nameservers, get order buttons, create download links, upload files and other order-processing steps to completely automate your small report business.
- 8 easy steps to verify your order-process to make sure your customer can visit your site, place an order and download your small report without you having to lift a finger!
- My “vendor approved” resources for registering domains (as low as $8.95 per year), hosting your site (as low as $5.00 per month) and order-processing (zero startup costs).
Session 7: How To Turn Small Reports Into A 6 Figure Business
- As important and relevant as all of the other information in this course is, this final session (20+ jam-packed pages of never-before-revealed information!) is the real strategy of developing a $100K+ a year small report business.
- The previously unreleased “six phases” of creating a small report empire – how to go from phase one to phase six in just 12 months. That’s right, it is possible to make over $100,000 with small reports in a year.
- The secret of creating a series of small reports and 4 ways to automatically cross-promote all of them with zero-budget advertising. Hint: This is how you double, triple, quadruple (and even more) your profit!
- How to get to the $100,000 per year goal 5X as fast with phase 3 and the one virtually “fail safe” way to get affiliates promoting your products for you! 3 “Kit Kreator” that you can use to develop a small report into premium-priced products that dramatically increase the bottom line of your business.
- The mother lode of the small reports business – phase 6 – how to spiral tiny, 10-15 page reports into an ever-growing empire of physical products, live events, coaching programs, membership sites and more.
Disclaimer: I do not guarantee you will earn six-figures with your business, nor any money at all for that matter. I don’t know you, your abilities, your effort, your decision-making, etc. Beware ANYONE who “guarantees” success of any kind without knowing you personally!
And, believe me when I tell you, these are just the highlights. There is just so much meaty information stuffed inside this 160+ page goldmine of a manual.
Let Me Share Something With You That May Tick You Off…
Most people throw in a bunch of “bonuses” at the close of a letter like this one to “sweeten the deal”. In fact, they often include so many extras that the so called “value” of the bonuses well exceeds the value of the course itself! This is a marketing ploy that’s used to convine people to buy.
But, here’s the problem with these “bonuses” (I figure this is going to upset you as much as it does me) — they usually have NO VALUE to you as the customer.
1. They are often cheap “freebie” ebooks that are only designed to get you to buy something else and can be readily found for free on the Internet.
2. They are often completely unrelated to the course you’re purchasing which doesn’t help you further benefit from the course – it actually serves as a distraction in accomplishing what you’re hoping to accomplish.
3. They are often outdated resources that the vendor is no longer able to “sell” on their own, so they stockpile them into some “vault” or “collection” to toss at you in hopes of achieving some perceived value.
Listen to me carefully – I refuse to do that!
I have created 4 bonuses for you when you purchase Niche Reports For Cash that were developed specifically and exclusively for this product. That means they are included to give you added value (they enhance the product!) for your purchase.
When you order today, I’ll include these bonuses…
Bonus #1: The 7-Day Checklist For Creating A Small Report
In this 16-page report, you’ll get a systematic checklist broken down into daily activities for you to complete.
Assignments appear in chronological order, completely cover the entire process of creating a small report from start to finish and refer to specific pages of the main manual and bonuses to provide complete, detailed instructions for completing each assignment.
Bonus #2: 50 Red Hot Ideas For Your Next Small Report
In this 30-page report, you’ll learn 50 different categories for your next small report, along with over 270 different title topics you can modify for your own use in generating ideas.
By mixing and matching from this one-of-a-kind index (you won’t find anything like this available anywhere else for any fee!) you’ll be able to quickly choose red-hot ideas anytime you choose without time-consuming research!
Bonus #3: How To Improve Your Information W.R.I.T.I.N.G.
In this 24-page report, you’ll be given 7 incredible techniques for writing faster, easier and better!
Included in this invaluable reference (this is *literally* worth more than the cost of the course by itself!) are 9 kinds of “content enhancers,” 50 different idea catalyst templates, dozens of writer prompts and invaluable writing techniques to help you improve both the quantity and quality of your finished product.
With this report you’ll have more ideas to write about and it will be easier to write about those ideas!
Bonus #4: The Beginner’s Guide To Promoting A Small Report
In this 22-page report, you’ll receive a crash-course in getting people to your site to actually buy your small report.
The ideas, screenshot examples and details provided will quickly get you started promoting and profiting from your small report.
See… These were all developed to actually help you. Not just add more “stuff”.
These bonuses are going to help you reach your goals and absolutely kill it with making money with these short little reports!
Are You Ready To Get Started On Your New Profitable Journey?
If you’re ready to put the Niche Reports For Cash system to work for you and start making money with tiny 10-15 page reports using my tested and proven tactics and strategies then just choose your purchase option below, and I’ll see you on the download page after you’ve made your puchase and get you started!
has been added to your cart!
have been added to your cart!
- Niche Reports For Cash (PDF format)
- Bonus 1: The 7-Day Checklist For Creating A Small Report (PDF format)
- Bonus 2: 50 Red Hot Ideas For Your Next Small Report (PDF format)
- Bonus 3: How To Improve Your Information W.R.I.T.I.N.G. (PDF format)
- Bonus 4: The Beginner’s Guide To Promoting A Small Report (PDF format)
Total File Download Size:
4.50 Megabytes (MB)
[YES] Can be used for Personal Use
[NO] Can convey and sell Giveaway Rights
[NO] Can convey and sell Resale Rights
[NO] Can convey and sell Master Resale Rights
[NO] Can convey and sell Private Label Rights to the original document
has been added to your cart!
have been added to your cart!
Share this and get 20% off!
Related Products That May Interest You
The 1010 Sales Letter Challenge Personal Use - Now You Can Write Your Own Order Pulling Sales Letter For ANY Product You Want... Even If You've Never Made A Single…
Membership Profits Blueprints Personal Use - Do You Want The Ultimate Shortcut To Creating Your Own Money Getting Membership Site?
Blogging Formulas Personal Use - Use These "Blogging Formulas" Developed By An Expert Blogger To Create Your Very Own Profitable Blog... Starting Today!
TAG : niche reports for cash personal use only, niche reports for cash personal use rights, niche reports for cash pur, niche reports for cash report, niche reports for cash with personal use rights
CATEGORY : Personal Use Only Products, PUO Reports, PUO Training Guides