Choose Your Desired Option(s)
has been added to your cart!
have been added to your cart!
High Quality Saving Money For Kids PLR eCourse
10-Day Ecourse on Money Saving For Kids PLR Newsletter Emails ready to be used for list building, autoresponder emails and training your subscribers.
Simply slap your name on the squeeze page, monetize the emails with your own offers or affiliate offers and then pop them into your autoresponder tool like Aweber or GetResponse.
As you just already know, The Saving Money Niche is evergreen and extremely profitable, so building your Saving Money and kids email list, and training your customers while monetizing your emails is the best way to make money with this Kids and Saving Money PLR newsletter emails
This is a complete ecourse consisting of Saving Money for kids emails messages with private label rights to help train your customers on how to teach your child about saving money.
10-Day Saving Money For Kids PLR Newsletter Ecourse
How Can You Use This Private Label Rights Ecourse To Make Money?
- Use it to build a list of loyal subscribers that are eager to buy from you
- Use it as a ecourse to train your list
- Offer the ecourse as a bonus for affiliate offers
- Offer the ecourse as a bonus for your own offers
- Monetize the emails with your own products or affiliate products
- convert the content into an ebook and sell it as a PDF
- Make changes to the content and use it as blog posts to drive targeted traffic
- What do two pigs have to do with kids saving money?
- How to teach your young child to set savings goals
- Christmas club for kids
- When is the right time for a child to have a bank account?
- How to create a family savings goal
- Three tips to introduce your child to investing their money
- Three mobile apps to teach your child about saving money
- Do you have four jars? Then you have a valuable financial lesson in the making
- How giving your child a job can teach them about earning and saving
- Teaching your child about different savings goals
Sample 10-Day Saving Money PLR Ecourse Message:
Teaching children to save money is important and difficult. From a young age they are exposed to marketing messages telling them to buy more, want stuff, and spend money. There are very few, if any, messages about saving money and the rewards of delayed gratification.
That puts the burden on parents to teach children about saving. Well, parents and pigs. You see, starting early is important and the earliest saving tool is the gold old-fashioned piggy bank.
The Two Piggy Bank Approach to Teaching Saving and Spending
Many parents buy a piggy bank for their child and show them how to put their money in the bank. However, the concept of saving can be lost. Grabbing two banks can make a difference. Here’s how it works…
One piggy is for saving.
One piggy is for spending.
Go ahead and label them. Hang signs over their heads or place label stickers on them. Now when your child gets some money, which could be allowance or birthday or extra chores, they can decide what they do with it. They can save it or they can put it in their spending bank. A good rule of thumb is to have them divide it up. For example, they can put 60 percent into saving and spend 40 percent of it, or 70/30.
This teaches children that money has many purposes. It can be used for fun right now and it can be set aside for later. At a very young age this is an important lesson to learn. It helps prevent children from developing a scarcity mindset and supports good saving habits at the same time.
When you go to the store, you can ask your child if they want to take any spending money. They’re then able to make independent decisions about what they do with their money which is again a powerful lesson. Many adults feel controlled by their money instead of the other way around.
Next time we’ll take a look at goal setting and how to work with children, even young ones, to set savings goals and achieve them.
has been added to your cart!
have been added to your cart!
- 10 Saving Money Email Messages (Text Format)
- Download File Size – 195 KB
What You CAN Do:
[YES] Customized issues can be given away
[YES] Squeeze pages can be customized
[YES] Can be Re-titled, Re-written or Re-edited.
[YES] You can add your name as the Author.
[YES] Your links can be added to the messages
[YES] They can be used as Web Site/Blog Content.
[YES] They can be broken down into Articles.
[YES] They can be added to Autoresponder Courses.
[YES] Customized content can be compiled into an e-book
[YES] Subscriptions can be be offered as a bonus
What You CANNOT Do:
[NO] You can claim copyright to any of this content unless substantial changes are made that legally separate the original content with your own reedited/rewritten content, articles or products. (basically “substantial changes” means that your reedited/rewritten versions bear NO resemblance to the original content).
[NO] Can sell the PLR Newsletter sets
[NO] Can be offered through auction sites
[NO] Can sell Resale Rights
[NO] Can sell Master Resale Rights
[NO] Can sell Private Label Rights
Why Purchase This 10-Day Saving Money PLR eCourse From BuyQualityPLR.com?
- Our Prices are among the cheapest out there and very affordable
- We use the 2checkout secure payment gateway and accept PayPal and all major credit cards.
- Our products are instantly available for download after purchase and are nicely packaged in ZIP files, so you’ll need a zip program like Winzip, 7Zip or any other program that supports unzipping files.
- We Provide priority email support to our customers via email.
How to Purchase This 10-Day Saving Money PLR eCourse
Simply add it to cart, and checkout using with our secure 2Checkout Payment Gateway which supports PayPal and all major Credit Cards.
We will only be selling 50 copies of this 10-Day Saving Money niche ecourse, so don’t waste any time and grab your PLR license while it’s still available for sale.
Remember: All downloads are available instantly after purchase. Your purchase receipt will be sent to your email address you use to sign-up and will contain your download links.
To download the files… Just right click on the links above and select “Save As”. Then unpack the zip files using WinZip or 7Zip.
Share this and get 20% off!
Related Products That May Interest You