#crafts #crafttips #stitching #craftingmaterials #craftpaper #dolls #quiltcraft #dolldresses #eveningnews
50 Unrestricted Crafts PLR Articles Pack
In this PLR Content Pack You’ll get 50 Unrestricted Crafts PLR Articles Pack with Private Label Rights to help you dominate the Crafts market which is a highly profitable and in-demand niche.
These Crafts PLR articles are available in Text file format and can be downloaded instantly after purchase.
50 Unrestricted Crafts PLR Articles Pack
Who Can Use This PLR Article Pack?
- Internet Marketers
- Affiliate Marketers
- Digital Product Resellers
- List Builders
What Can You Do This Crafts PLR?
- Resell it as an E-course.
- Use it as blog posts.
- Create an autoresponder series.
- Create an ebook, video or report to resell or use it to build your email list.
- Create any kind of info product which you can resell with a personal use license.
- And MANY other ways!
Here are the titles of the 50 Unrestricted Crafts Articles:
- The Craft of Quilt Templates
- The Crafts in Patching your Quilt
- Time in a Capsule Scrapbooks and Craft
- How to Craft Camille Outfit
- Assembling the Crown of your Crafty Quilt
- Assembling the Top Craft
- Choosing Batting Quilt Fibers for Craft
- Craft Stitching Porcelain Doll Sleeves
- Finishing the Evening News in Craft
- Grandma Craft Tips
- How to Choose Craft Ink for Scrapbooks
- How to Choose Craft Materials for Scrapbooks
- How to choose Craft Paper for Scrapbooks
- How to Choose Craft Stationary Paper
- How to Choose Craft Threads
- How to Choose Film for Crafting Scrapbooks
- How to Choose the Basics in Quilt Craft
- How to Craft a Bonnet
- How to Craft a Garden Scrapbook
- How to Craft a Lively Scrapbook
- How to Craft a Smock
- How to Craft a Tablecloth
- How to Craft an Afghan
- How to Craft Basket Flowers
- How to Craft Bridal Collections
- How to Craft Chimes
- How to Craft Doll Dresses
- How to Craft Hanging Baskets in Quilting
- How to Craft Leaves for Bridal Pillows
- How to Craft Porcelain Doll Aprons
- How to Craft Quilts with Freezer Paper
- How to Craft Rosettes
- How to Craft the Country Square Afghan
- How to Craft the Evening News Afghan
- How to Craft the Lap Blossom Quilts
- How to Craft the May Wall hanging Baskets
- How to Craft the Petticoat
- How to Craft the Pieced Wall hangers
- How to Cut your Craft in Quilting
- How to Finish the Sample Square in Craft
- How to Knot Stitch and More
- How to Measure your Doll for Craft
- How to Safe Keep Scrapbooks and Crafts
- How to Sample your Squares in Craft
- How to Seam Allowances in Quilt Craft
- How to Stitch Quilt Borders
- How to Zigzag Lozenge Stitch in Craft
- Porcelain Craft
- The Craft in Blocks and Borders
Here’s a Sample Article So That You Know What To Expect From These PLR Article Pack:
How to Craft Doll Dresses
Doll dresses are fun to make. First, however you must learn the rules for beginners to make quality designs. To start you will need to consider fabric. Some people like multi-colored clothing, however the clothes must harmonize to deliver quality dresses.
To make sure that you accomplish quality doll dresses, you will need the right equipment and tools. You will need a sewing machine, cleansers, universal needles, including stretch needles, pins, olfaa panel, and a rotary or gyratory cutter. You will also need hand-sew needles, dressmaker scissors, sewing scissors, fabric glue and pen, greaseproof paper for tracing, pencil, measuring tape, lace, ribbons, fasteners, elastic, paper scissors, etc.
Before you get started, you will need to clean your sewing machine. Use “Dust Away,” to spray your machine near the bobbin region. You will also need to clean the bar where the needles are installed, as well as the “tension” discs at the top. Once you clear the machine of dust, use a drop of oil.
Now you are prepared to make doll dresses. Before I forget, make sure you have thread, specifically DMC broder if you intend to make French dresses.
How to trim:
You can use the pin tuck method to trim your doll dress. You will need twin needles, and a foot that is designed for pin tucking. Set up your machine. The right needle should be clockwise while the left counterclockwise. At the “tension” discs, you should have the left needle threaded on the same side, and the right needle threaded on the right thread. To keep your dresses fresh, you can use starch to spray your dress prior to pin tucking.
How to pin tuck skirts:
When pin tucking skirts make sure you leave some space.
How to pin tuck sleeves and/or bodice:
Take a square of your fabric and pin tuck it. You can cut out the upper section of the dress and/or sleeves after. Keep in mind when you start pin tucking for sleeves and bodice, the fabric size is modified, or reduced.
If you are not familiar with pin tucks, you can tuck your doll dress. To tuck you merely consider the size and width of your garment. To start you press down, pressing the folded center. Along the fold and edge of your fabric, stitch the width precisely. As long as you stay consistent within your stitching lines, you will do fine. You should always start sewing at the grain after pulling a single thread.
After you complete your dress, or near the finish, you may want to consider bows, tassels, smock, or hand sewn objects. Hand embroidering is ideally used in finishing. Use a range of DMC embroidery to make finish your dress.
Smocking is the added finishing whereas you use patterns to complete your dress. Silk ribbons, satin single and double ribbons make up a great pinafore, or back dressing.
Tassels are easy to make, yet you will, need crochet threads and/or embroidery thread to complete your mission.
Please Note: The above content is only a sample preview of one of the articles in this PLR Article Pack so that you can see the quality of the content.
How to Purchase This Crafts PLR Pack?
Simply add it to cart, and checkout using with our secure 2Checkout Payment Gateway which supports PayPal and all major Credit Cards.
We will only be selling 50 copies on this Crafts PLR content pack, so don’t waste any time and grab your PLR license while it’s still available for sale.
Download File Size – 258 KB
[YES] You get all the articles with private label rights
[YES] You can brand the articles with your name
[YES] You can edit the articles
[YES] You can use the articles to create an autoresponder email series
[YES] You can use articles as web content
[YES] You can use articles as content for your ebooks
[YES] You can use articles as content for your reports
[YES] You can use articles as content for your off-line publications
[YES] You can use translate all articles to any language you want
[YES] You can sell the articles
[YES] You can sell them with resale rights
[YES] You can sell them with master resale rights
[YES] You can sell them with private label rights
[YES] You can add them to your membership sites
[YES] You can sell them in auction sites
[YES] You can use them to build your list
[YES] You can give them as a bonus
[YES] You can package them and sell the packages in any way you want
[YES] You can start a membership site and deliver articles to your members
[NO] You cannot give them away for free under any circumstances
has been added to your cart!
have been added to your cart!
Share this and get 20% off!
Related Products That May Interest You
#Crafts #CraftingIdeas #CraftSupplies #KidsSupplies S#crapbooking #Knitting 170 Unrestricted Crafts PLR Articles Pack In this PLR Content Pack You’ll get 170 Unrestricted Crafts PLR Articles Pack with Private Label Rights to…
#CraftsForKids #KidsCrafts #Crafting #MakingJewelery #CraftIdeas #CraftMakingIdeas 15 Top Quality Working On Crafts For Kids PLR Articles Pack In this PLR Content Pack You’ll get 15 Quality Working On Crafts For…
#kidscrafts #craftingprojects #wearablecrafts #toddlerscrafts #allseasonscrafts #educationalcrafts #greencrafts #homemadetoys #naturecrafts #papercrafts #teenscrafts #groupcrafts 10 Top Quality Kid Crafts PLR Articles V2 In this PLR Content Pack You’ll get 10 Quality Kid…
TAG : 50 unrestricted crafts plr articles pack, crafting plr, PLR, Plr Articles, unrestricted crafts plr, unrestricted plr
CATEGORY : Crafts PLR Articles, Family PLR Articles, Featured PLR Products From Our Store, Kids PLR Articles, PLR Article Packs, PLR Articles, Private Label Rights Products, Unrestricted PLR