Choose Your Desired Option(s)
has been added to your cart!
have been added to your cart!
#Plumbing #PlumbingBasics #LeakyPipe #ShowerUnit #BathroomRenovations #BathroomRemodeling
45 Unrestricted Plumbing PLR Articles Pack
In this PLR Content Pack You’ll get 45 Unrestricted Plumbing PLR Articles Pack with Private Label Rights to help you dominate the Plumbing market which is a highly profitable and in-demand niche.
These Plumbing PLR articles are available in Text file format and can be downloaded instantly after purchase.
45 Unrestricted Plumbing PLR Articles Pack
Who Can Use This PLR Article Pack?
- Internet Marketers
- Affiliate Marketers
- Digital Product Resellers
- List Builders
What Can You Do This Plumbing PLR?
- Resell it as an E-course.
- Use it as blog posts.
- Create an autoresponder series.
- Create an ebook, video or report to resell or use it to build your email list.
- Create any kind of info product which you can resell with a personal use license.
- And MANY other ways!
Here are the titles of the 45 Plumbing Articles:
1. 10 Things You Must Know When Building or Renovating
2. Affordable HVAC and Plumbing Services by MEP Design Services in India
3. Bathroom Design Strategies That Increase The Value Of Your Home
4. Bathroom Remodeling
5. Bathroom Remodeling – You Can Do That
6. Bathroom Remodeling Made Easy Tips
7. Bathroom Renovations
8. Best Quality Pex Tools available at pexsupply.com
9. Building Your Dream Home – Part 3
10. Consumer’s Guide To Bathroom Taps
11. Creating a New Standard of Excellence – Six Things You Can Do
12. Designing the Family Practice Interior
13. Determining And Fixing Plumbing Noises In Your Home
14. Different Uses for Plungers
15. Drip drip drip that darn leaky faucet
16. Electrical Trade Show
17. Everything You Need To Know About Plumbing Courses
18. Handling Your Own Shower Drain Installation Project
19. How to Choose Bathroom Accessories for Large Rooms
20. How to Choose Bathroom Plumbing Fixtures for Your Home
21. How to Find a Contractor
22. How To Repair a Leaky Pipe
23. How To Shut Off Your Water Main
24. Installing a New Shower Unit
25. Invisible Causes of Water Damage
26. Keep the Clogs Out of Your Kitchen Sinks
27. Kitchen Sinks – Why Going With The Cheapest Is Not A Good Idea
28. Locating And Repairing Swimming Pool Leaks
29. Low Flow Toilets… A Love Hate Relationship
30. Need a New Toilet What Type Should You Choose
31. New Study Cleaning The Tub Is A Pain
32. Ordering Parts For Your Plumbing Through The Mail
33. Pex Tubing
34. Pexsupply.com- a complete house of plumbing products
35. Plumb It Right
37. Plumbing Basics Installing a Bathtub
38. Plumbing Problems May Require a Plumbing Contractor
39. Prevent Water Damage in the Bathroom
40. Renovating Your Bathroom
41. Repair And Maintenance Of Kitchen Faucets
42. Shower Enclosures are all the rage
43. Shower water filters
44. Swimming Pool Plumbing
45. Termite Treatment
46. Where To Find A Local List Of Plumbers
47. Whole House Water Filters
Here’s a Sample Article So That You Know What To Expect From These PLR Article Pack:
10 Things You Must Know When Building or Renovating
There are many sad cases of home renovations not going as planned – often going way over budget or schedule, or unforseen complications popping up unexpectedly and ruining even up to years of work.
Most of these situations would never have gone so awry with some careful planning and early decision making sooner in the renovation process. Below are a few issues that it is vital to think about before you begin your home renovation.
10 Things to Think About BEFORE Beginning Work
- Prepare a budget
- Be aware of council regulations
- Find a tradesperson
- Know your start and completion dates
- Selecting Products
- Prepare plans
- Purchasing products
- What should I purchase myself?
- What services are available to my property?
- What sort of hot water unit do I need?
Prepare a budget
Before you start shopping for your new bathroom or kitchen you must know your spending limits. Whether you are getting a loan or paying cash, you need to work out how much your project is going to cost. Some businesses also offer finance solutions for approved customers.
Be aware of council regulations
Find out all the information you can before you arrange tradesperson. If your home is heritage listed you will need to meet strict council regulations. Many renovations must be approved by the council before work can commence. Contact your local council for more details.
Finding a tradesperson
Speak with family and friends who have done renovations or built a home. It is important to find a tradesperson that you can communicate with. Make sure you understand everything they are telling you. Book a tradesperson well ahead of time, as they can be booked for months in advance. Ensure that your tradesperson is licensed. Your product warranties are only valid if installed by a licensed tradesperson. In Australia, Trades@call provide professional, reliable tradespeople for most jobs, and all workmanship is guaranteed.
Know your start and completion dates
Communicate with your tradesperson and come to an agreement of realistic start and completion dates for your project. If you have a specific date that the job must be finished by, for example you have relatives coming to stay, let your tradesperson know. Keep in mind that unexpected problems can hold up your project, no matter how well you have planned it.
It may take a few shopping trips for you to decide on the products that give you the look you desire and are also practical for your needs. Browse through a print or online catalogue. Once you have decided on a style (modern, heritage or easy living) this will narrow down your product choices. Be aware of any size restrictions of the room. Print out or write down product specifications and measure up your bathroom. You may use the online bathroom planner at the Bourne Bathroom and Kitchen Centre website to layout the products you have chosen.
Talk to your tradesperson about your choices. If the tradesperson tells you that a product you have chosen is unsuitable, find out why. It may just be that extra work is required that they don’t want to do. Remember, it is your home and you need to be satisfied once the job is complete.
It is important that you draw up plans of your bathroom or kitchen. Discuss the plans with your tradesperson. Let him know what sort of products you would like, so he will know what work needs to be done. For example if you have chosen an inwall cistern, the tradesperson will need to know so he can set up the plumbing correctly before the tiling is done. It is best to have specifications of all of the products you have chosen so the tradesperson knows exactly what work is required.
When selecting products, find out how long it will take for delivery. Some goods such as tapware and toilets will be in stock, while others such as spas and vanity units are custom made and can take up to 1 month to order in. Often these custom made products are non-refundable so confirm your product choices with your tradesperson before ordering. Find out from your tradesperson which products they will required first. Generally, the first products needed are the shower base, bath or spa and mixers if they are being installed on the wall.
As an owner builder, what should I purchase myself?
If you are owner building, make sure you purchase all of the main products for your bathroom, kitchen and laundry. This will ensure that you make all of the decisions and achieve the result you want. There will be things you will not think about when placing an order, such as different handle types on a vanity unit, the pump position of your spa, that you will need to decide on. It is important to make these decisions yourself as they will affect the overall result of your project. Smaller fittings for plumbing can be purchased by your tradesperson.
What services are available to my property?
It is important to know whether you need gas or electric appliances (hot water unit, cooking appliances). If you live further out from the city, you may need LPG appliances. If you currently have electric appliances and you want to change to gas, speak with your tradesperson to determine if this is going to be cost effective and worthwhile in the long run. If you are building a new home, decide on the appliances you want before building begins, as the plumbing will need to be roughed in based on your product selection.
What sort of Hot Water Unit do I need?
There is a wide range of hot water units available and it can be quite daunting to try and choose one. If you are replacing an existing unit your choices can be limited, so speak with your tradesperson. The instantaneous hot water units are popular at the moment, but they use a larger gas line than the standard storage units. This can mean major plumbing changes which can be quite costly, though in the long run the instantaneous systems are cost efficient. See the Bourne Hot Water Selection Guide for more detail.
How to Purchase This Plumbing PLR Pack?
Simply add it to cart, and checkout using with our secure 2Checkout Payment Gateway which supports PayPal and all major Credit Cards.
We will only be selling 50 copies on this Plumbing PLR content pack, so don’t waste any time and grab your PLR license while it’s still available for sale.
Download File Size – 203 KB
[YES] You get all the articles with private label rights
[YES] You can brand the articles with your name
[YES] You can edit the articles
[YES] You can use the articles to create an autoresponder email series
[YES] You can use articles as web content
[YES] You can use articles as content for your ebooks
[YES] You can use articles as content for your reports
[YES] You can use articles as content for your off-line publications
[YES] You can use translate all articles to any language you want
[YES] You can sell the articles
[YES] You can sell them with resale rights
[YES] You can sell them with master resale rights
[YES] You can sell them with private label rights
[YES] You can add them to your membership sites
[YES] You can sell them in auction sites
[YES] You can use them to build your list
[YES] You can give them as a bonus
[YES] You can package them and sell the packages in any way you want
[YES] You can start a membership site and deliver articles to your members
[NO] You cannot give them away for free under any circumstances
Share this and get 20% off!