#Coaching #CoachingStrategies #LifeCoachingProgram #CoachingAdvice #CoachingForSuccess
140 Unrestricted Coaching PLR Articles Pack
In this PLR Content Pack You’ll get 140 Unrestricted Coaching Articles with Private Label Rights to help you dominate the Coaching market which is a highly profitable and in-demand niche.
These Coaching PLR articles are available in Text file format and can be downloaded instantly after purchase.
Who Can Use This PLR Article Pack?
- Internet Marketers
- Affiliate Marketers
- Digital Product Resellers
- List Builders
What Can You Do This Coaching PLR?
- Resell it as an E-course.
- Use it as blog posts.
- Create an autoresponder series.
- Create an ebook, video or report to resell or use it to build your email list.
- Create any kind of info product which you can resell with a personal use license.
- And MANY other ways!
Here are the titles of the 140 Unrestricted Coaching Articles:
1. 2 – How to be a Responsible Coach
2. 5 Simple Steps to Controlling Your Anger
3. 12 Ways To Maximize Time And Life
4. 13 Great Tips To Stamp Out Loneliness
5. A Fear And Phobia Of The Future
6. Addiction to Blame
7. Addiction to Thinking
8. Addiction to Worry
9. Always Think Positive ,There Is Always Somebody Worse Off Than You
10. An Expatriate’s Journey Of Self-Discovery
11. Anger To Control or To Learn
12. Are You Addicted to Anger
13. Are You Addicted To Your Activities
14. Are You Controlling or Loving Yourself
15. Are You Invisible
16. Assist the Universe In Manifesting Your Desires
17. Be a Storyteller, Not Just a Speaker
18. Be Confident – Do Not Let Your Boss Drag You Down
19. Be More Productive Now.
20. Being an Emotional Victim
21. Benefits of Ordering Online Sing Lesson Merchandise
22. Beyond the Work-Life Balance
23. Building a Legacy – It s only too late if you never start
24. Can I Be My Own Add Coach
25. Choosing A Life Coaching Program
26. Coaching covers a variety of areas and it helps to be aware of them all
27. Coaching for Success
28. Coaching May Be For You
29. Coaching Strategies – The Twinkie Defense and 3 Other Strategies Lawyers Use
30. Considering Becoming A Life Coach
31. Contents of a Self Improvement Course
32. Control Helplessness and Love
33. Controlling Behavior, Loving Behavior
34. Creating Positive Changes in Your Life
35. Dear Expats – Are You Ready To Take Up The Challenge For The New Year
36. Developing a Marketing Mindset Part One
37. Developing a Marketing Mindset Part Two
38. Discovering Your Passion and Purpose
39. Education vs Sales-Based Marketing
40. Emotional Dependency or Emotional Responsibility
41. Empowerment for Women – The Power is Within You
42. Expat spouses – Overcoming the challenges that face them
43. Expenses of moving overseas
44. Fear of Intimacy
45. Finding the Right Coach
46. Gain Confidence By Waging War On Your Inner Demons
47. Go For Gold Not Silver
48. Grow Through It
49. Her Cries for help are Real
50. Hold On To Hope, Humour And Optimism
51. How Can I Teach My Child to Live Life to the Full
52. How Gratitude Can Change Your Life
53. How To Cope With Nasty People At Work
54. How to Deal With Difficult People
55. How To Effectively Make Better Decisions In Life – Familyvision Column
56. How to Get More Referral Business
57. How to Give a Great Speech
58. How to Mastermind your Destiny through Self-Coaching
59. How To Overcome A Stammer
60. How To Overcome Shyness
61. How to Perfect a Practice to make Practice Perfect
62. How To Promote Your Coaching Business Online
63. How to Teach Your Wife to Use Firearms
64. How To Thrive in a Foreign Environment
65. Important Life Coaching Advice For Children
66. Improve Your Memory With These Simple Tips
67. Information About Speech Therapy Courses
68. Is Your Life a Do-It-Yourself Project
69. Joining clubs. Do they work for you
70. Just Say I Don’t Know
71. Keeping in touch – taking emails a step further
72. Learn From The Mistakes You Make
73. Learning How To Deal With A Bully
74. Learning To See Challenges As Opportunities
75. Life Coaching Information And Advice
76. Live The Dream Today
77. Living Life To The Full
78. Make 2017 a great success wherever you are
79. Making Life Easier With NLP Chunking
80. Manifestation – Your Gateway to the Life You Want
81. Manifestation and The Law Of Attraction
82. Mentoring And Coaching For Professionals
83. Overcome challenges and find happiness with these life-management techniques
84. Personal Power
85. Phobia Of Speech
86. Positive Mind, Successful Life
87. Problem Solving Corrective Action
88. Rise to the challenge and take change in your stride
89. Should I Offer Free Coaching Sessions
90. Singing Lesson on DVD – A Popular Singing Lesson Alterative
91. So what is culture shock
92. Some Reality Testing Around Coaching
93. Speech Therapy For Children Who Stutter
94. Speed Read By Scanning The Book
95. Sporting Clays Instructor Certification and Training Programs from The Paragon School of Sporting
96. Sporting Clays Tip – July 2017 – From The Paragon School of Sporting
97. Strategy For Success
98. Strength hope and old-fashioned chutzpah helped her survive the challenge of a lifetime
99. Stuttering Help
100. Stuttering Self Help
101. Stuttering Speech Therapy
102. Taking care of yourself abroad
103. THAT LITTLE BIT EXTRA…
104. The 7 Biggest Mistakes You Can Make Before Hiring a Coach
105. The Cost of Being Right – A High Price to Pay
106. The Courage to Say Yes
107. The Difference Between Approval and Appreciation
108. The Fear Of Stuttering
109. The Five Most Powerful Questions a Coach Can Ask – Five Must Ask Questions for Every Business or Life Coach
110. The Hot Tub
111. The Key To Self Discipline
112. The Major Behaviors We Hate
113. The Manifesting Mindset for self improvement.
114. The Most Important Parts Of Any Book For Speed Reading
115. The Need to Feel Special
116. The Power of Vision in Coaching How to Create Your Own and Help Your Clients with Theirs
117. The Search For A Stammering Cure
118. The Secret of Self-Esteem
119. The Secret to Making Lasting Changes
120. The Stress Of People Who Stutter
121. The Ugliness of Low Self Confidence
122. The Unitive Approach To Personal And Professional Coaching
123. The Weak Link in Any Self Development Program is You
124. The Word Can’t Does Not Exist In My Vocab
125. There Is Always Room For Improvement
126. Tips About Life Coaching For Free
127. To Know is To Not Know
128. Top 5 Things Wellness Seekers Know
129. Top Ways to Maximize Your Talents at Work
130. Training – Why It Has To Be At The Top Of Your People Agenda
131. TRANSFORMATIONAL COUNSELING
132. Try These Anger Management Techniques
133. Unreasonable Requests
134. Ways To Improve Your Lifestyle
135. Well Loved – How To Get Rid Of What You Don t Want
136. What does it mean to be an expatriate Part 2 – How to choose your paradise
137. What In The Heck Can A Personal Coach Do
138. What Is a Singing Voice Lesson
139. What Stops You
140. What To Do Life s Big Question
141. What you need to know about NLP and Life Coach Training
142. Why Advice Giving Is Not Advisable
143. Why Do I Have This Health Problem
144. Why Many Individuals Take a Singing Lesson
145. Why You Should Purchase a Singing Lesson on CD
146. Your Life Is What You Make Of It
Here’s a Sample Article So That You Know What To Expect From These PLR Article Pack):
2 – How to be a Responsible Coach
Assuming the Responsibilities that come with Being a Coach
Who can forget the famous line of Peter Parker (Spiderman’s grandfath0065r)? He said, “With great power comes great responsibility.”
Society expects Spiderman – a comic book, TV and movie superhero with extraordinary powers – to be responsible for saving his town and the world from the forces of Evil. And he never let us down. Despite the temptations of owning such powers, he uses his abilities only for the good of the people around him.
Being a coach has similar parallels. They don’t have superhuman powers such as x-ray vision or flying through the air with magic “sticky ropes”. But great coaches can have real power through their abilities to help others – and with it, the responsibility – to guide others towards success. This is REAL power that can be used to help real people in THIS world. Done well, coaches can help others turn around their lives. Done wrong, and a coach could guide a client down the wrong path.
So, with this power to coach your clients towards manifesting their personal and/or business vision comes responsibilities. Great coaches assume them all as part of the professional responsibility. This can include everything from making sure your client is moving in the right direction, getting them back on course when they are not, and developing and tracking their use of exercises to help them along the way.
There are a few things you can do to be a more responsible coach. Just as important, these same skills can be imparted to your clients to help them lead more responsible, integrity-filled lives.
How to Bring out the more Responsible “You” in Yourself and your Client
#1 – Develop self-awareness.
Learn and know your own strengths and weaknesses to be able to view your behavior objectively. Recognize your shortcomings, receive feedback, and make changes when necessary. The more self-aware you become of all your aspects, the more you will know what kind of clients you can coach best and – just as important – those best referred to others.
Dr. Gerard Bell, business consultant and professor at the University of North Carolina in
Chapel Hill, advises us on how to expand our self-knowledge. He said, “Study yourself closely and practice self-assessment techniques to learn how you behave, and the effects you have on others. As others for their option, feedback, and suggestions to become a better coach.”
The lesson is simple: the more we grow, the more we can offer, and the more we can help others.
#2: Learn to Separate Responsibility from Worry
When we hear the word “responsibility”, we often think to ourselves, “Another task, another problem.” However, responsibility is not about worrying over things give to us to work out. Consider this story:
One night at the end of the second shift, the Head of Operations walked out of the plant he managed and passed a porter. A porter he passed said, “Mr. Smith, I sure wish I had your pay. But I wouldn’t want the worry that goes with it.”
Mr. Smith answered, “I give the best I can when I am here. But I drop the worry when I leave so I can be 100% with my family when I’m at home.”
You, too, can learn to give your best to challenging work, but then “leave it at the door” when you’re off-hours. Worrying accomplishes nothing except to eat away at us, and actually ends up making us less effective! Don’t let worry taint your clarity of judgment and ability to take decisive action. You can learn this as you grow.
Carrying the responsibility of coaching should not intimidate you. It is the ability to help others that coaching is all about. Embrace the responsibilities that come with it.
Nothing is gained by worrying about whether your clients achieve their goals or not. Focus on supporting and inspiring them. Be their partner in their growth. Brainstorm with them when it is called for. But ultimately, it is your client’s responsibility to assume responsibility for accomplishing their goals. You merely help them see and achieve this state.
#3: Take Calculated Risks and Learn from Your Mistakes
Effective coaches have the courage to ask their clients to take risks when results and success are uncertain. A willing ness to risk failure is a core attribute of all successful people.
As a coach you can help your clients work with risk and possible failure. Help them learn to analyze their situation and options. Work with them to list the pros and cons for each option, then assign each choice a risk factor rating from 1 to 5. Next, have them determine the likelihood of each occurring. This will help them quantify and manage the risk-taking process.
Please Note: The above content is only a sample preview of one of the articles in this PLR Article Pack so that you can see the quality of the content.
How to Purchase This Coaching PLR Pack?
Simply add it to cart, and checkout using with our secure 2Checkout Payment Gateway which supports PayPal and all major Credit Cards.
We will only be selling 50 copies on this Coaching PLR content pack, so don’t waste any time and grab your PLR license while it’s still available for sale.
Download File Size – 412 KB
[YES] You get all the articles with private label rights
[YES] You can brand the articles with your name
[YES] You can edit the articles
[YES] You can use the articles to create an autoresponder email series
[YES] You can use articles as web content
[YES] You can use articles as content for your ebooks
[YES] You can use articles as content for your reports
[YES] You can use articles as content for your off-line publications
[YES] You can use translate all articles to any language you want
[YES] You can sell the articles
[YES] You can sell them with resale rights
[YES] You can sell them with master resale rights
[YES] You can sell them with private label rights
[YES] You can add them to your membership sites
[YES] You can sell them in auction sites
[YES] You can use them to build your list
[YES] You can give them as a bonus
[YES] You can package them and sell the packages in any way you want
[YES] You can start a membership site and deliver articles to your members
[NO] You cannot give them away for free under any circumstances
has been added to your cart!
have been added to your cart!
Share this and get 20% off!
Related Products That May Interest You
Blog Kickstart Coaching Workshop List Building Package Use This Proven Step-By-Step System To Build Your Own High Profit Blog In As Little As 90 Minutes From Right Now! If you're…
Coaching Authority Ebook With Master Resell Rights Discover How To Start Your Own High-Ticket Coaching Business And Charge Premium Prices For Your Advice And Guidance! Introducing Coaching Authority Coaching Authority…
Coaching Authority Video Series with Master Resell Rights "Now You Can Get Instant Access To 10 HOT Video Tutorials To Kick-Start Your Coaching Business.." Download And Start Playing These Videos…
TAG : coaching, coaching plr, coaching plr articles, coaching plr articles pack, coaching plr content, PLR, PLR Article Packs, Plr Articles, plr coaching pack, PLR Content, unrestricted coaching plr articles
CATEGORY : Business Coaching PLR Articles, Coaching, Coaching PLR Articles, PLR Article Packs, PLR Articles, Private Label Rights Products, Self Discipline PLR, Unrestricted PLR, Unrestricted PLR Articles