Choose Your Desired Option(s)
has been added to your cart!
have been added to your cart!
100 Unrestricted Article Writing PLR Articles Pack
In this PLR Content Pack You’ll get 100 Unrestricted Article Writing Articles with Private Label Rights to help you dominate the Article Writing market which is a highly profitable and in-demand niche.
These Article Writing PLR articles are available in Text file format and can be downloaded instantly after purchase.
Who Can Use This PLR Article Pack?
- Internet Marketers
- Affiliate Marketers
- Digital Product Resellers
- List Builders
What Can You Do This Article Writing PLR?
- Resell it as an E-course.
- Use it as blog posts.
- Create an autoresponder series.
- Create an ebook, video or report to resell or use it to build your email list.
- Create any kind of info product which you can resell with a personal use license.
- And MANY other ways!
Here are the titles of the 100 Unrestricted Article Writing Articles:
1. 3 Simple Steps to Dramatically Improved Writing
2. 3 Steps To Quickly Writing Ezine Articles
3. 6 Red Hot Tips To Get Your Articles Read
4. 6 Steps to Catch More Opt ins Than Ever Before
5. 7 Marketing Lessons We Can Learn From TV Infomercials
6. 9 Steps to Unique Articles
7. 10 Article Writing Keys For Newbies
8. 11 Quick and Good Content Ideas for Your Ezine or Website
9. 13 Steps to a Slippery Slope Online Sales Letter
10. A foolproof way to getting articles even if you cant write
11. A Publishers Rant Why I Hate The Body of Your Article
12. A Publishers Rant Why I Hate Your Articles
13. A Publishers Rant Why I Hate Your Byline
14. An Article Writing Philosophy Do You Have One
15. Are these the worst articles ever
16. Article Automation Rears An Ugly Head
17. Article Submission Software is an Indispensable Tool
18. Article Submission Trumps Ezine Ads and Google AdWords
19. Article Writing for the Terrified
20. Article Writing The Midas Touch of Link Strategies
21. Article Writing Tips From Spongebob Squarepants
22. Article Writing Why Bother
23. Article Writing Your Key to Success
24. Articles Is The Quickest Way To Your Customers Wallet
25. Be a Well Paid Writer Starting Today
26. Be A Writing Whiz Market Your Articles
27. Best Tips For Writing A Great How To Article
28. Building A Rock Solid Query Letter
29. Cant Write Articles For Links Write code
30. Common Mistakes When Article Writing
31. Do You Want Your Articles to be Read Do This
32. Does Your Parking Lot Look Busy Your Prospects are Watching
33. Easy Article Writing Tips
34. Easy Ways To Get Your Creative Juices Flowing
35. Ebook Article Marketing Ovecoming Writers Block
36. Effective Article Writing And Marketing
37. Fight the Exam Stress
38. Find Your Aim
39. Five Ways to Wake up the Creative Writer in you
40. Freelance Writer Find One Today
41. Getting Syndicated
42. Getting The Most From Your Article Submitter Software
43. Helping Clients Overcome Their Writers Block
44. How compare and contrast techniques can improve our life
45. How often to write articles and where should I keep them
46. How Starting Your Own Country Club Can Skyrocket Your Revenues
47. How To Create An Outline For Alll Of Your Articles
48. How to Find Ideas for Articles Speeches
49. How to Find Ideas for Writing Articles
50. How To Get Started Writing Articles
51. How to Get Your Promotional Articles Accepted by Publishers
52. How To Guarantee Your Article Gets Published
53. How to Top Google by Writing Articles
54. How To Write Effective Articles
55. How To Write The Greatest Article Ever Written
56. I Hate Writing Articles Isnt There An Easier Way
57. Improve Your Trade Show Results By Writing Articles
58. Is content really the king You betcha
59. Lost In The World Of Article Submission
60. Make Your Article Writing Fast And Profitable
61. Make your Speech a Success .
62. Online Writing Is This The Perfect Title
63. Red Hot Tips To Get Your Articles Read
64. Reprint article headlines the reader is secondary
65. Reprint articles hijacked by text link ads Great for authors
66. Sacred Secrets of Effective Essay Writing Process
67. Seven Tips to Successfully Write Web Articles
68. So Many Article Directories So Little Time
69. Structure Your Article for Maximum Impact
70. The Benefits of Writing Articles
71. The Different Methods of Article Writing
72. The Easiest Way To Ceate Articles Public Domain
73. THE SYNOPSIS…made easy
74. The Top Must Haves In ALL Articles
75. The Writer and The Web
76. Things All Articles Must Have Don’t Forget!
77. Things You Must Do Before You Submit To Article Directories
78. Think You Cant Write Articles Think Again
79. Three Proven Ways to Handle Your Writing Anxiety
80. Tips for Writing Successful Articles
81. Top Writers Around The World Will Write For You Outsourcing
82. Tracking Your Articles Properly
83. Using the Article Resource Box to Gain Maximum Click Through
84. Vital steps to overcome uncertainties among the students.
85. Vital Tips to Create Well Crafted Article
86. Website Promotion How Articles Bring Visitors To Your Website
87. What is an Article
88. What You Must Not Forget When Writing Articles
89. Write a Personal Essay
90. Write Articles And Captivate Your Readers
91. Writing A Short Article Can Be As Easy As 1 2 3
92. Writing Aint for Everyone But Article Writing Is
93. Writing an Article Basic Rules of Grammar
94. Writing Articles 3 Steps To Help You Get Started
95. Writing good articles tps from an article directory owner.
96. Writing in exchange for bread on the table
97. Writing The Article
98. Writing The Resource Box So It Makes People Click
99. Yes You Need an Article Submitter
100. You Can Write a Good Paper
101. You Can Write An e Book
102. Your Fortune is in the Follow Up
Here’s a Sample Article So That You Know What To Expect From These PLR Article Pack):
3 Simple Steps to Dramatically Improved Writing
Amateur writers write for the sake of writing. While this may create copious amounts of inconsequential content or provide them personal pleasure, it does nothing to increase business prospects, improve the world, or move their audience to take action.
So what is the goal of great writing, and how can it change your presentations? Professional writers always have one main goal in mind with everything they write: to transform their audience. Great writers strive to help their audience see through different eyes, act differently, change the way they interact with the world.
Anyone can throw words together and make complete sentences (case in point: most of the blogosphere), but if you want to actually have impact through your writing, you must learn to write for transformation. It’s the difference between being merely informative and being compelling and persuasive. There are three simple steps to transformational writing: 1) writing for a specific audience, 2) using the right venue, and 3) choosing and executing the right type of transformation (there are three).
1. Specific Audience
If you want to reach your audience, it’s absolutely crucial that you understand them, get out of your own perspective, and write to their perspective. One of the first things I do with every piece I write is identify my target audience, things such as age, gender, race/ethnicity, location, income level, purchasing habits, hobbies, talents, interests, etc.
When I know who I’m talking to, I’m prepared to custom tailor the message to resonate with them specifically. For example, words such as “revolutionary,” “cutting-edge,” “fresh,” or “in vogue” will more likely resonate with an 18-25 age group, whereas a 60-70 age group will probably have negative reactions to them, who prefer things that are “proven,” “safe,” and “sensible.”
2. The Right Venue
By venue I mean the medium used to convey your message, including such things as magazines, newspapers, journals, books, radio and TV ads, blogs, websites, etc. The venue you choose is, in large part, determined by your audience.
For example, if I’m writing a lengthy article on monetary policy intended for scholars and economists, the best venue is probably a scholarly journal. Few people can stand to read long blocks of meaningful text on a computer screen, I probably won’t have enough space to make my case in most magazines, etc. On the other hand, if my content is concise, simple, and intended for a broad audience, perhaps a newspaper article makes sense.
All of us are exposed to written communications that we skim or ignore, yet if that same message is presented in a venue more palatable to us, we’re much more likely to spend time reading it. Writing for transformation requires utilizing the best venue for our subject matter and audience.
3. The Right Transformation
There are three types of transformations: know, feel, and do. A know transformation seeks to give the readers new information, or old information arranged in a different way, to help them to learn and know things they didn’t know before, in such a way that changes their life and perspective. A feel transformation obviously seeks to evoke strong emotion in the audience, while a do is designed to get an audience to take very specific, immediate, and tangible action.
Amateurs look at this list and try to do all three; professionals focus on one and nail it, because doing so affects the others. How do you want people’s lives to change because they read your message? What do you want to see occur in them? Do you primarily want them to know, feel, or do something? Pick one-yes, just one-and execute it well, and the others will take care of themselves.
If you want your message to actually have impact, you must learn to write for transformation. Know who you’re writing to, use the right venue to reach them, and choose the right transformation and execute it well. After all, transformational writing is the only writing worth reading.
How to Purchase This Article Writing PLR Pack?
Simply add it to cart, and checkout using with our secure 2Checkout Payment Gateway which supports PayPal and all major Credit Cards.
We will only be selling 50 copies on this Article Writing PLR content pack, so don’t waste any time and grab your PLR license while it’s still available for sale.
has been added to your cart!
have been added to your cart!
Download File Size – 412 KB
[YES] You get all the articles with private label rights
[YES] You can brand the articles with your name
[YES] You can edit the articles
[YES] You can use the articles to create an autoresponder email series
[YES] You can use articles as web content
[YES] You can use articles as content for your ebooks
[YES] You can use articles as content for your reports
[YES] You can use articles as content for your off-line publications
[YES] You can use translate all articles to any language you want
[YES] You can sell the articles
[YES] You can sell them with resale rights
[YES] You can sell them with master resale rights
[YES] You can sell them with private label rights
[YES] You can add them to your membership sites
[YES] You can sell them in auction sites
[YES] You can use them to build your list
[YES] You can give them as a bonus
[YES] You can package them and sell the packages in any way you want
[YES] You can start a membership site and deliver articles to your members
[NO] You cannot give them away for free under any circumstances
Share this and get 20% off!