#GreenHomes #GoingGreen #GreenInteriorDesign #GreenEnergy #GreenHouse
10 Unrestricted Green Homes PLR Articles Pack
In this PLR Content Pack You’ll get 10 Unrestricted Green Homes PLR Articles Pack with Private Label Rights to help you dominate the Green Homes market which is a highly profitable and in-demand niche.
These Green Homes PLR articles are available in Text file format and can be downloaded instantly after purchase.
10 Unrestricted Green Homes PLR Articles Pack
Who Can Use This PLR Article Pack?
- Internet Marketers
- Affiliate Marketers
- Digital Product Resellers
- List Builders
What Can You Do This Green Homes PLR?
- Resell it as an E-course.
- Use it as blog posts.
- Create an autoresponder series.
- Create an ebook, video or report to resell or use it to build your email list.
- Create any kind of info product which you can resell with a personal use license.
- And MANY other ways!
Here are the titles of the 10 Green Homes Articles:
1. Choosing The Right Greenhouse Design
2. Epoxy Floors with Glitter can put Sparkle into Living Spaces
3. Gardening inside the Greenhouse
4. Going Green in Your Home
5. Green Interior Design
6. How Green Is Your Home
7. Log Homes, the Natural Green Building Solution
8. Making Biodiesel To Solve The Fossil Fuel Problem
9. Seven Tips On Saving Energy in Your Home
10. Think Green around the home
Here’s a Sample Article So That You Know What To Expect From These PLR Article Pack:
Choosing The Right Greenhouse Design
When one has a greenhouse, it means that one never has to quit gardening just because of weather conditions. You can keep on propagating cuttings and seeds and grow several plant varieties whatever the season.
When choosing a greenhouse, select a greenhouse style that matches the design of your home and the layout of your garden. Weather conditions should also be taken into account, as when your area experiences heavy snows during the winter, most likely you will not select a flat or straight roof design, rather a roof that will allow the snow to slide off easily.
The standard free-standing with curved or peaked roof greenhouse up to now is very popular that can be found in so many gardens. The rectangular or square shape permits for utmost growing space for plants, usually designed with benches on the sides and at the back.
Lean-to or home or wall attached greenhouses designs are manufactured and used when there is limited space at the backyard. These greenhouse designs are very accessible and convenient for connecting much needed water and power supply.
When choosing a certain design in the market, the “sky’s the limit”. Small solariums of various designs are widely available, medium and large sized greenhouses and even prefabricated greenhouse kits for easy installation.
Here are some greenhouse designs:
1. Gable greenhouse. This design type usually is attached to a wall or garage or any structure utilizing only half the gable’s actual gable design. Generally, this type has flat roof panels but slightly sloping and vertical sidewalls. At times, the gable types of greenhouse are also attached to another greenhouse employing the use of the end wall rather than sidewall.
2. Barn style greenhouse. This design type is, as the name suggests shaped similar to a barn having wide roof and interior and with shorter walls. This design is usually incorporated in a garden of country setting or theme or a rustic garden appeal. This greenhouse design can be attached to another greenhouse or can be beautifully constructed in a garden freestanding.
3. Dome greenhouse. This design is identical to a dome, meaning it is half a ball and placed directly on land. This design can not be attached to a structure and only can be constructed as a freestanding type of greenhouse, as this design has no sidewalls. This type of greenhouse is a bit expensive to make due to the many pieces of different glazing that generally are needed to complete this design shape.
5. Gothic style greenhouse. This design type has a very historical gothic appearance. The walls and roof are formed in such a manner as to create a continuous form, allowing snow to fall down easily. This design type can be either attached or freestanding, however it is usually not recommended attached except when your home’s design is very much similar to a gothic design.
6. Hoop greenhouse. This type of design is constructed with a metal pipe or PVC to make the hoop’s shape then enclosed with plastic covering. This type of design is very cost effective on your initial purchase, but the maintenance of continuously replacing the cover (plastic) can really add up.
One will find that the majority of greenhouses are manufactured from aluminum material that is weatherproof and lightweight. Galvanized steel also is sturdy and lightweight. Wood can also be used, but one has to make sure to use a lumber that has been pressure treated such as redwood or cedar because these are weather resistant.
As to whatever greenhouse design should you decide on, be sure to look for a structure with the highest strength and stability and must have these features:
• Will be cable to endure extreme weather conditions, like very high winds and snowfall build up.
• Should have the necessary support for grow lights, sidewall shelving and hanging baskets.
• Should have an intricate detail of having hinged screened storm doors as well as large side or individual roof vents.
• A wide selection of styles and sizes offered. Keep in mind that costs can limit your greenhouse size, however extensions can later be added when needed and when you already have enough budget for it.
• The door may be easily adjusted to be dropped or lowered into the foundation’s opening so to get rid of an elevated step when you feel that it is needed.
How to Purchase This Green Homes PLR Pack?
Simply add it to cart, and checkout using with our secure 2Checkout Payment Gateway which supports PayPal and all major Credit Cards.
We will only be selling 50 copies on this Green Homes PLR content pack, so don’t waste any time and grab your PLR license while it’s still available for sale.
Download File Size – 203 KB
[YES] You get all the articles with private label rights
[YES] You can brand the articles with your name
[YES] You can edit the articles
[YES] You can use the articles to create an autoresponder email series
[YES] You can use articles as web content
[YES] You can use articles as content for your ebooks
[YES] You can use articles as content for your reports
[YES] You can use articles as content for your off-line publications
[YES] You can use translate all articles to any language you want
[YES] You can sell the articles
[YES] You can sell them with resale rights
[YES] You can sell them with master resale rights
[YES] You can sell them with private label rights
[YES] You can add them to your membership sites
[YES] You can sell them in auction sites
[YES] You can use them to build your list
[YES] You can give them as a bonus
[YES] You can package them and sell the packages in any way you want
[YES] You can start a membership site and deliver articles to your members
[NO] You cannot give them away for free under any circumstances
has been added to your cart!
have been added to your cart!
Share this and get 5% off!
Related Products That May Interest You
#goinggreen #goinggreenplrarticles #green #frugalliving #ecofriendlyeating #greenlife #healthyeating #naturalliving #greenpets 10 Top Quality Going Green PLR Articles In this PLR Content Pack You’ll get 10 Quality Going Green PLR Articles with…
10 Top Quality Green Furnishings PLR Articles and Tweets #GreenFurnishings #GreenFurnishingsPLR #PLRArticles #PLR #PLRcontent In this PLR Content Pack You’ll get 10 Top Quality Green Furnishings PLR Articles and Tweets…
10 Top Quality Green DIY PLR Articles In this PLR Content Pack You'll get 10 Top Quality Green DIY Articles with Private Label Rights to help you dominate the Green…
TAG : green homes plr, green homes unrestricted plr, PLR, Plr Articles, unrestricted green homes plr articles pack, unrestricted plr articles
CATEGORY : Green Living PLR, Green Living PLR Articles, PLR Article Packs, PLR Articles, Private Label Rights Products, Unrestricted PLR