Choose Your Desired Option(s)
has been added to your cart!
have been added to your cart!
10 Top Quality Web Design PLR Articles
In this PLR Content Pack You’ll get 10 Quality Web Design Articles with Private Label Rights to help you dominate the Web Design market which is a highly profitable and in-demand niche.
These Web Design PLR articles are available in Text file format and can be downloaded instantly after purchase.
Who Can Use This PLR Article Pack?
- Internet Marketers
- Affiliate Marketers
- Digital Product Resellers
- List Builders
What Can You Do This Web Design PLR?
- Resell it as an E-course.
- Use it as blog posts.
- Create an autoresponder series.
- Create an eBook, video or report to resell or use it to build your email list.
- Create any kind of info product which you can resell with a personal use license.
- And MANY other ways!
Here are the titles of the 10 Top Quality Web Design PLR Articles:
- How Many Bells and Whistles Does Your Website Really Need
- Easy Strategies to Make Your Website Accessible
- How Cool is Your Website
- RSS Feeds – How to Incorporate Them into Your Website
- The Psychology Behind Choosing the Right Colors for Your Website
- Website Design Options
- Website versus Blog – Or do I Need Both?
- Which Website Design Software is the Right One for Me?
- Why Content is Crucial for Your Website
- Why Landing Pages are Critical to Your Success
Here’s a Sample Article So That You Know What To Expect From These PLR Articles:
How Many “Bells and Whistles” Does Your Website Really Need
Do you know what’s effective on your website and what’s overkill? Do you know what features and functions your audience responds to and what turns them off? Many websites go overboard. They utilize every bell and whistle available. The goal, presumably, is to provide a great user experience. Unfortunately, they end up accomplishing the opposite. So…
How Many Bells and Whistles Does Your Website Really Need?
This may sound incredibly dull. Every single feature on your website needs to have a proven function and purpose. Sometimes that’s not so easy to identify. Generally, if it doesn’t help you achieve your goal then it’s best to get rid of it. Here’s why:
* Most bells and whistles distract from your overall goal and purpose. For example, if you want a visitor to make a purchase then a flash graphic is generally nothing more than a distraction.
* Most bells and whistles slow your website down. A fancy graphic or internal program slows down the upload time. If it takes too long for your site to upload then you’re going to lose potential visitors. That’s certainly not good. If your website doesn’t upload in a matter of seconds, ten or less, it’s time to shrink files and eliminate heavy graphics.
* Most bells and whistles don’t offer tangible value. Think about it for a moment; what value does a fancy website graphic add to your customer’s experience? What value or benefit do they gain? If the answer is nothing, then get rid of it.
An add-on feature or function is good when it adds value to your visitor’s experience. For example, a social networking feed can be superfluous on some websites. However, if it helps build your following and create a community it can be a good feature. Some bells and whistles make sense.
Please Note: The above content is only a sample preview of one of the articles in this PLR Article Pack so that you can see the quality of the content.
How to Purchase This Web Design PLR Pack?
Simply add it to cart, and checkout using with our secure 2Checkout Payment Gateway which supports PayPal and all major Credit Cards.
We will only be selling 50 copies on this Web Design PLR content pack, so don’t waste any time and grab your PLR license while it’s still available for sale.
Download File Size – 400 KB
You can add the articles or content to an eBook or product that you plan to sell or give away for individual use.
You can use the content to build your email list.
You can modify the content by removing, adding or otherwise editing to suit your needs.
You can use the content on your websites, blogs, newsletters or anywhere you publish content.
You can add your affiliate links, product links, Adsense and other ad code.
You can bundle the content into a viral report, free eBook, product or bonus for your customers.
You can charge for access to read this content. For example, a paid eBook, membership site or other paid access content.
You can translate it into another language and resell with personal use rights.
You can add the content as a autoresponder email series.
What you CANNOT do:
1 – You cannot give any type of resell rights to others. In other words, you can sell this stuff, but your customers can’t. Why? This protects all our members and helps ensure there is a consistent limit on the number of sellers of this PLR. We allow 100 members/sellers maximum. Period.
2 – You cannot submit any of the content provided by Buy Quality PLR to reprint article directories or other websites which accept reprint content even if you have edited
Share this and get 20% off!