#RealEstate #SellMyHome #SaleContingency #SellerConcessions #RealtorListing
10 Top Quality Real Estate PLR Articles and Tweets
In this PLR Content Pack You’ll get 10 Top Quality Real Estate PLR Articles and Tweets with Private Label Rights to help you dominate the Real Estate market which is a highly profitable and in-demand niche.
These Real Estate PLR articles are available in Text file format and can be downloaded instantly after purchase.
10 Top Quality Real Estate PLR Articles and Tweets
Who Can Use This PLR Article Pack?
- Internet Marketers
- Affiliate Marketers
- Digital Product Resellers
- List Builders
What Can You Do This Real Estate PLR?
- Resell it as an E-course.
- Use it as blog posts.
- Create an autoresponder series.
- Create an ebook, video or report to resell or use it to build your email list.
- Create any kind of info product which you can resell with a personal use license.
- And MANY other ways!
Here are the titles of the 10 Real Estate Articles:
1. How Does the Inspection Phase Work?
2. How Long Does the Realtor Listing Agreement Last, and Are the Commissions Negotiable?
3. What Are Closing Expenses and Am I Responsible for Paying Them?
4. What Are Seller Concessions?
5. What Is a Sale Contingency?
6. What Should I Disclose to Potential Buyers?
7. What Should I Do to Prepare My Home for Showings?
8. When Is the Best Time to Sell My Home?
9. Why Am I Being Asked to Make Repairs?
10. Why Is the Assessed Value Different Than What the Realtor Says My Home Is Worth?
Here’s a Sample Article So That You Know What To Expect From These PLR Article Pack:
How Does the Inspection Phase Work?
The inspection phase of a home will vary from county to county, but in general, all inspections will involve evaluating certain aspects of the home before a seller can sell their home to a prospective buyer.
Health and safety are important considerations. Basic amenities expected of a modern building should also be in place and functioning properly.
Inspections are crucial to help arrive at a final sale price as well. If there are any serious issues, the bank may determine the seller needs to fix them before the sale can go ahead. In some cases, the prospective buyer might agree to make the repairs, but would also expect to get the house for a lower price in consideration for the work and money they will be putting in.
The Required Areas of Inspection
The usual areas of inspection are:
* Roofing system
* Plumbing system
* Electrical system
* Heating system
* Air conditioning system
They will also look for problems like radon gas, carbon monoxide, asbestos, termites and more.
The American Society of Home Inspectors, ASHI, has “Standards of Practice” which stipulate what must be inspected, and how far home inspectors need to go to report those findings. Sellers who want to get a clear idea of the state of their home and what needs to be attended to urgently can hire their own inspector, who will then give them an evaluation of all that needs to be done. Inspections usually take 2 to 3 hours depending on the size of the house.
Hiring an inspector will cost money, but it can also prevent your sale from falling through further down the road because “deal breakers” have been discovered.
Once a buyer makes an offer on your home, they will come with an inspector to assess the property. This is bound to make most sellers nervous, but again, if you’ve hired your own inspector and done all the chores on your to-do list, you should get a good evaluation.
The prospective buyer will usually walk through with the inspector. This can be very nerve-wracking, so it is probably best to leave the house while they are doing the walk-through. However, do make yourself available by mobile phone if they have any questions.
When the home inspection is complete, the inspector will write a report and give a copy to the prospective buyer detailing everything that has been found. If there are major causes for concern, they will usually require immediate attention before the sale can go through. They might also report on potential future issues, such as the boiler only having another three years under warranty. You probably won’t be required to buy a new boiler, but you will most likely have to lower the price of the house.
How to Purchase This Real Estate PLR Pack?
Simply add it to cart, and checkout using with our secure 2Checkout Payment Gateway which supports PayPal and all major Credit Cards.
We will only be selling 50 copies on this Real Estate PLR content pack, so don’t waste any time and grab your PLR license while it’s still available for sale.
Download File Size – 202 KB
- You can add the articles or content to an ebook or product that you plan to sell or give away for individual use.
- You can use the content to build your email list.
- You can modify the content by removing, adding or otherwise editing to suit your needs.
- You can use the content on your websites, blogs, newsletters or anywhere you publish content.
- You can add your affiliate links, product links, Adsense and other ad code.
- You can bundle the content into a viral report, free ebook, product or bonus for your customers.
- You can charge for access to read this content. For example, a paid ebook, membership site or other paid access content.
- You can translate it into another language and resell with personal use rights.
- You can add the content as a autoresponder email series.
What you CANNOT do:
1 – You cannot give any type of resell rights to others. In other words, you can sell this stuff, but your customers can’t. Why? This protects all our members and helps ensure there is a consistent limit on the number of sellers of this PLR. We allow 100 members/sellers maximum. Period.
2 – You cannot submit any of the content provided by Buy Quality PLR to reprint article directories or other websites which accept reprint content even if you have edited or reworded the content.
Why? Because many article directories won’t take PLR articles. If everyone started submitting similarly written articles to these directories it wouldn’t be fair for the directory owners, their users or our members. Be fair to everyone involved and don’t do it, even if you feel you’ve edited or reworded the article.
This license is Non – Transferrable; meaning you cannot give these same rights away. If you want to sell rights to your customers; pay close attention to the license below. We closely monitor vendors that sell the product and take legal violations seriously.
DO NOT Change this license:
Violations will be obvious will be prosecuted under the DMCA federal law. You cannot give the product away for free, even to your list.
has been added to your cart!
have been added to your cart!
Share this and get 5% off!
Related Products That May Interest You
Real Estate MEGA Bundle Hey There Today we have something very special for you... Due to popular request, we've taken some of our top-selling and most popular Real Estate reseller…
Real Estate Mega Bundle Hey There Today we have something very special for you... Due to popular request, we've taken some of our top-selling and most popular Real Estate reseller…
TAG : PLR Content, real estate plr, real estate plr articles, real estate plr articles and tweets, real estate plr articles pack, top quality real estate plr articles
CATEGORY : PLR Article Packs, PLR Articles in Hot Niches with Private Label Rights, Private Label Rights Products, Real Estate, Real Estate PLR, Real Estate PLR Articles