10 Top Quality Mobile Marketing PLR Articles and Tweetsin Marketing PLR , Marketing PLR Articles , PLR Article Packs , PLR Articles , Private Label Rights Products
Choose Your Desired Option(s)
has been added to your cart!
have been added to your cart!
#MobileMarketing #MobileApps #TextMessageMarketing #EmailMarketing #OnlineMarketing
10 Top Quality Mobile Marketing PLR Articles and Tweets
In this PLR Content Pack You’ll get 10 Top Quality Mobile Marketing PLR Articles and Tweets with Private Label Rights to help you dominate the Mobile Marketing market which is a highly profitable and in-demand niche.
These Mobile Marketing PLR articles are available in Text file format and can be downloaded instantly after purchase.
10 Top Quality Mobile Marketing PLR Articles and Tweets
Who Can Use This PLR Article Pack?
- Internet Marketers
- Affiliate Marketers
- Digital Product Resellers
- List Builders
What Can You Do With This Mobile Marketing PLR?
- Resell it as an E-course.
- Use it as blog posts.
- Create an autoresponder series.
- Create an ebook, video or report to resell or use it to build your email list.
- Create any kind of info product which you can resell with a personal use license.
- And MANY other ways!
Here are the titles of the 10 Mobile Marketing Articles:
1. Ad Features That Work Best on Mobile
2. Common Problems and How to Fix Them
3. Do’s and Don’ts with Text Message Marketing
4. How Mobile and Online Marketing Differ
5. How to Optimize Email Marketing on Mobiles
6. Marketing with Mobile Apps
7. Steps for Creating a Mobile Marketing Strategy
8. Tips on How to Measure Mobile Metrics
9. Using QR Codes
10. Why Mobile Marketing Is So Effective
Here’s a Sample Article So That You Know What To Expect From These PLR Article Pack:
Ad Features That Work Best on Mobile
Mobile ads are an effective way to boost conversions. Most people look at things online using their smartphones. Plus, they use their smartphones to find what they need. When you think of your customers and how they use their smartphone, how can you deliver mobile ads that make a difference in your conversions?
Many companies are starting to go with a “mobile first” ideology because mobile outsells desktop computers and also people carry their mobile devices with them everywhere. Some people have their phones with them 24/7. This gives you unprecedented contact with your audience.
First, let’s look at the ad features that work best on mobile.
The best font size for mobile layouts requires that size become relative to the screen parameters. The ideal size for readers to be able to see everything is 16 pixels. Using relative size, though, helps ensure that the font looks right for any screen. Whether mobile or not, using relative size font helps the user have a better experience.
Choosing whether your advertisement is formal or informal requires that you know your audience. In fact, most of the time you should use both styles. When you consider your mode of communication, use the right style based on the setting and the audience involved for each advertisement.
When you develop mobile ads, you’ll need to determine what type of content you want to use in your advertisement. You can choose from banners, native, full screen, video, rich media, and a combination of all the above. As usual, it depends on your audience and your budget. When you look at this choice from your audience’s perspective, it’ll be easier to choose what type of content you want to deliver.
There are still different ad sizes that you can use on mobile. Full screen or interstitial ads tend to perform better and have higher conversion rates than other sizes of ads. You can deliver in-context ads, and another above-the-fold high-converting size of 300 x 250 will work great too.
Getting interaction with your mobile ads is an important way to improve conversions. One way to do that is to deliver an advertisement that gives a potential reward for watching, or a sign-up form that offers your audience to “spin” for a prize.
We will only be selling 50 copies on this Mobile Marketing PLR content pack, so don’t waste any time and grab your PLR license while it’s still available for sale.
Download File Size – 204 KB
- You can add the articles or content to an ebook or product that you plan to sell or give away for individual use.
- You can use the content to build your email list.
- You can modify the content by removing, adding or otherwise editing to suit your needs.
- You can use the content on your websites, blogs, newsletters or anywhere you publish content.
- You can add your affiliate links, product links, Adsense and other ad code.
- You can bundle the content into a viral report, free ebook, product or bonus for your customers.
- You can charge for access to read this content. For example, a paid ebook, membership site or other paid access content.
- You can translate it into another language and resell with personal use rights.
- You can add the content as a autoresponder email series.
What you CANNOT do:
1 – You cannot give any type of resell rights to others. In other words, you can sell this stuff, but your customers can’t. Why? This protects all our members and helps ensure there is a consistent limit on the number of sellers of this PLR. We allow 100 members/sellers maximum. Period.
2 – You cannot submit any of the content provided by Buy Quality PLR to reprint article directories or other websites which accept reprint content even if you have edited or reworded the content.
Why? Because many article directories won’t take PLR articles. If everyone started submitting similarly written articles to these directories it wouldn’t be fair for the directory owners, their users or our members. Be fair to everyone involved and don’t do it, even if you feel you’ve edited or reworded the article.
This license is Non – Transferrable; meaning you cannot give these same rights away. If you want to sell rights to your customers; pay close attention to the license below. We closely monitor vendors that sell the product and take legal violations seriously.
DO NOT Change this license:
Violations will be obvious will be prosecuted under the DMCA federal law. You cannot give the product away for free, even to your list.
Share this and get 20% off!
Related Products That May Interest You