Choose Your Desired Option(s)
has been added to your cart!
have been added to your cart!
10 Top Quality Frugal Holiday PLR Articles
#FrugalHoliday #FrugalHolidayPLR #PLRArticles #PLR #PLRcontent
In this PLR Content Pack You’ll get 10 Top Quality Frugal Holiday Articles with Private Label Rights to help you dominate the Frugal Holiday market which is a highly profitable and in-demand niche.
has been added to your cart!
have been added to your cart!
These Frugal Holiday PLR articles are available in Text file format and can be downloaded instantly after purchase.
Who Can Use This PLR Article Pack?
- Internet Marketers
- Affiliate Marketers
- Digital Product Resellers
- List Builders
What Can You Do This Frugal Holiday PLR?
- Resell it as an E-course.
- Use it as blog posts.
- Create an autoresponder series.
- Create an eBook, video or report to resell or use it to build your email list.
- Create any kind of info product which you can resell with a personal use license.
- And MANY other ways!
Here are the titles of the 10 Top Quality Frugal Holiday PLR Articles:
- 10 Ways to Save Money on Christmas Dinner
- Baking For Your Holiday Gifts
- Frugal Holiday Desserts
- Hostess Gift Ideas on a Budget
- Frugal Kitchen Tips for the Holiday Season
- How To Create Your Own Holiday Centerpiece
- How To Entertain Large Groups
- How To Host a Holiday Party Pot Luck
- How To Save Money on Holiday Party Invitations
- Throwing a Christmas Party on a Budget
Here’s a Sample Article So That You Know What To Expect From These PLR Articles:
Ten Ways to Save Money on Christmas Dinner
So it’s your year to host Christmas dinner. You’re about to have dozens of family members that you only see at the holidays into your home and you have to feed them all. All while also buying gifts for everyone. It’s an expensive time of year, but it doesn’t have to be if you budget yourself. You can make a fabulous Christmas dinner for your family on the cheap if you just follow these ten simple steps.
1. Watch the flyers. Most stores around the holidays will offer you a free ham or turkey if you spend a certain amount of money during a certain time frame. Many times they don’t even require you to do it in one trip. So just your regular weekly grocery shopping can earn you a free turkey or ham.
2. Make it from scratch. More often than not preparing it yourself will save you money. Now we know, you’re thinking, “but I don’t have time.” Really, though, boiling potatoes and mashing them up can be done while doing other things. You can make them ahead and freeze them even. Just don’t forget to take them out ahead of time to thaw.
3. Look for in-season vegetables. Fresh is cheaper than canned. Frozen is also cheaper than canned, but a little pricier than fresh. As long as they are in season, you can get a good price and save yourself some money.
4. Make your own desserts. Pre-made crusts are not that expensive and with a few apples and seasoning you can make an apple pie overflowing with apples for around $5, as opposed to $15 for a not as fresh store-bought pie. You do the math!
5. Save money on the drinks – Wine in particular. You don’t have to be all about the good stuff. You can start out plying them with the good stuff and switch to the cheap stuff once your guests have loosened up a bit. They likely won’t notice. Store brand soda isn’t going to get you barred from ever serving Christmas dinner again either.
6. Know exactly how many guests are coming. Having a head count will help you to not over buy.
7. And since you know exactly how many people are coming, you can cook enough food for your guests. Don’t plan for leftovers and sending people home with food. While that’s nice and all, many times people are traveling and can’t take the food anyways and you’re just left with this huge amount of leftovers that you can’t possibly finish.
The general rule of thumb for turkey is figure two pounds for every person. So if you’re having eight guests, then a 16-pound turkey should feed everyone nicely. This is also assuming you’re not making a ham or other meat along with it. If you will have a lot of small children, then they will also probably eat about half that weight in meat.
Please Note: The above content is only a sample preview of one of the articles in this PLR Article Pack so that you can see the quality of the content.
How to Purchase This Frugal Holiday PLR Pack?
Simply add it to cart, and checkout using with our secure 2Checkout Payment Gateway which supports PayPal and all major Credit Cards.
We will only be selling 50 copies on this Frugal Holiday PLR content pack, so don’t waste any time and grab your PLR license while it’s still available for sale.
Download File Size – 400 KB
You can add the articles or content to an eBook or product that you plan to sell or give away for individual use.
You can use the content to build your email list.
You can modify the content by removing, adding or otherwise editing to suit your needs.
You can use the content on your websites, blogs, newsletters or anywhere you publish content.
You can add your affiliate links, product links, Adsense and other ad code.
You can bundle the content into a viral report, free eBook, product or bonus for your customers.
You can charge for access to read this content. For example, a paid eBook, membership site or other paid access content.
You can translate it into another language and resell with personal use rights.
You can add the content as a autoresponder email series.
What you CANNOT do:
1 – You cannot give any type of resell rights to others. In other words, you can sell this stuff, but your customers can’t. Why? This protects all our members and helps ensure there is a consistent limit on the number of sellers of this PLR. We allow 100 members/sellers maximum. Period.
2 – You cannot submit any of the content provided by Buy Quality PLR to reprint article directories or other websites which accept reprint content even if you have edited
Share this and get 20% off!