10 Top Quality Clean Eating PLR Articles and Tweets
In this PLR Content Pack You’ll get 10 Quality Family Clean Eating PLR Articles and Tweets with Private Label Rights to help you dominate the Clean Eating market which is a highly profitable and in-demand niche.
These Clean Eating PLR articles are available in Text file format and can be downloaded instantly after purchase.
Who Can Use This PLR Article Pack?
- Internet Marketers
- Affiliate Marketers
- Digital Product Resellers
- List Builders
What Can You Do This Clean Eating PLR?
- Resell it as an E-course.
- Use it as blog posts.
- Create an autoresponder series.
- Create an eBook, video or report to resell or use it to build your email list.
- Create any kind of info product which you can resell with a personal use license.
- And MANY other ways!
Here are the titles of the 10 Quality Clean Eating PLR Articles:
- Choosing Whole Grains over Refined Grains
- Inexpensive Ways to Eat More Fruit and Veggies
- Sample Weekly Meal Plan for a Clean Eating Lifestyle
- Simple Ways to Cut Down on Saturated Fat
- The Impact Processed Foods Have on Your Body and Life
- The Impact Sugar and Salt Have on Your Body and Life
- Tips for Making Smarter Choices When Eating Meat
- Ways to Alter Your Favorite Recipes So They Are Clean
- What Does It Mean to Eat Clean?
- Why You Should Choose a Clean Eating Lifestyle
Here’s a Sample Article So That You Know What To Expect From These PLR Articles:
Choosing Whole Grains over Refined Grains
A whole grain is a grain that consists of all of the original components that were present when it was growing in the field. Refined grains, on the other hand, have had some of the components removed to give them a better texture and a longer shelf life.
These refined grains are more commonly used and find their way into our diets more often. However, recent studies indicate that it may be best to skip refined grains altogether, in favor of the whole grain alternatives.
Parts of a Grain
Grain begins its life as the seed of a plant. It consists of an edible kernel surrounded by an inedible husk that protects it from the dangers of nature. The kernel itself is made up of three parts:
* The bran is the outer skin of the kernel. It contains lots of dietary fiber and B vitamins, as well as protein and starch.
* The germ is the part of the kernel that is the embryo of the seed. It is high in both vitamin B and vitamin E, as well as fat and protein.
* The remaining part, the endosperm, is the part of the seed that provides energy to the germ. It increases safe storage times, but has little else to offer as far as nutrition goes.
When it comes to refined grains, the bran and germ have been removed mechanically. The main reason for this is so they last longer before spoiling. Neither component is especially hardy, so removing them creates a product that will stay on the shelves for much longer. Refined grains also have a finer texture, which some people find to be preferable.
Many of the health benefits of cereal grain are removed during the refining process. Without germ and bran, grains do little more for us than provide energy. Studies show that sticking with whole grains can reduce the risk of heart disease, diabetes and stroke.
Please Note: The above content is only a sample preview of one of the articles in this PLR Article Pack so that you can see the quality of the content.
How to Purchase This Clean Eating PLR Pack?
Simply add it to cart, and checkout using with our secure 2Checkout Payment Gateway which supports PayPal and all major Credit Cards.
We will only be selling 50 copies on this Clean Eating PLR content pack, so don’t waste any time and grab your PLR license while it’s still available for sale.
Download File Size – 400 KB
You can add the articles or content to an eBook or product that you plan to sell or give away for individual use.
You can use the content to build your email list.
You can modify the content by removing, adding or otherwise editing to suit your needs.
You can use the content on your websites, blogs, newsletters or anywhere you publish content.
You can add your affiliate links, product links, Adsense and other ad code.
You can bundle the content into a viral report, free eBook, product or bonus for your customers.
You can charge for access to read this content. For example, a paid eBook, membership site or other paid access content.
You can translate it into another language and resell with personal use rights.
You can add the content as a autoresponder email series.
What you CANNOT do:
1 – You cannot give any type of resell rights to others. In other words, you can sell this stuff, but your customers can’t. Why? This protects all our members and helps ensure there is a consistent limit on the number of sellers of this PLR. We allow 100 members/sellers maximum. Period.
2 – You cannot submit any of the content provided by Buy Quality PLR to reprint article directories or other websites which accept reprint content even if you have edited
has been added to your cart!
have been added to your cart!
Share this and get 20% off!
TAG : clean eating plr articles, clean eating plr content, diet plr, eating plr, PLR, PLR Article Packs, Plr Articles, PLR Content
CATEGORY : Food and Cooking PLR Articles, Food and Recipes PLR Articles, Food PLR, Health, Health PLR, Health PLR Articles, Healthy Eating PLR Articles, Lifestyle PLR, PLR Article Packs, PLR Articles, PLR Recipes, Private Label Rights Products