Choose Your Desired Option(s)
has been added to your cart!
have been added to your cart!
#LaidOff #BeingLaidOff #LinkedInProfile #GreatResume #CoverLetter
10-Day Top Quality Laid Off PLR Email Ecourse
10-Day Top Quality Laid Off PLR Email Ecourse is ready to be used for list building, autoresponder emails and training your subscribers.
Simply slap your name on the squeeze page, monetize the emails with your own offers or affiliate offers and then pop them into your autoresponder tool like Aweber or GetResponse.
As you just already know, The Laid Off Niche is evergreen and extremely profitable, so building your Laid Off email list, and training your customers while monetizing your emails is the best way to make money with this Laid Off Work PLR newsletter emails
This is a complete ecourse consisting of Laid Off emails messages with private label rights to help train your customers on how to cope with being laid off.
10-Day Top Quality Laid Off PLR Email Ecourse
Below are the Laid Off work that you are going to learn:
1. Tips for formatting your resume
2. Words to avoid and words to use on your resume
3. Properly documenting your accomplishments
4. How to explain a career gap
5. Why an employer might reject a resume
6. How to write a great resume
7. Your resume vs. LinkedIn profile
8. Writing a great LinkedIn profile
9. How to write a cover letter
10. Preparing for your interview
How Can You Use This Private Label Rights Ecourse To Make Money?
- Use it to build a list of loyal subscribers that are eager to buy from you
- Use it as a ecourse to train your list
- Offer the ecourse as a bonus for affiliate offers
- Offer the ecourse as a bonus for your own offers
- Monetize the emails with your own products or affiliate products
- convert the content into an ebook and sell it as a PDF
- Make changes to the content and use it as blog posts to drive targeted traffic
Sample 10-Day Laid Off PLR Ecourse Message:
Hello, and welcome to this ecourse on how to cope with being laid off. We hope you learn a lot from the course.
One of the most common mistakes people make is not keeping the resume up to date. This means getting caught off-guard if you are suddenly laid off. It can also mean not paying attention to the formatting of this all-important document.
Word Processing Issues
Microsoft Word has become a global standard. This being the case, your resume has to look at least as good, if not better, than those of others in your industry. Your most important choice will be your font.
Serif versus Sans Serif Fonts
Times New Roman is the most popular font for resumes. It is a serifed font. These cause the reader to slow down and pay attention compared to a sans serif font, which is good for webpages because the information can be scanned quickly.
Bullets also help hiring managers scan your resume quickly to make sure you are a good fit.
There are several main sections to any good resume, and they need to appear in the following order:
1. Contact information – Name, address, cell phone, and email address.
2. Objective, value proposition – Your objective or value proposition will indicate what kind of position you are looking for and what value you will bring to the company who hires you.
3. Keywords – List several keywords relevant to the job you are looking for, so your resume will be more searchable online and the human resources personnel seeing these “buzz words” will feel you will be a good fit for the job.
4. Work experience – List your experience in reverse chronological order, with your most recent first. As you go further back, only include the most important details that relate to the position you are seeking.
5. Education – List your qualifications in reverse chronological order. Include any certifications related to the job you are applying for.
6. Honors and awards – List anything that will impress, such as Phi Beta Kappa.
Try to keep your resume to one page if you can, but no more than two.
Make sure you have normal margins on the page, in order to make it more readable.
- 10 Laid Off Email Messages (Text Format)
- Download File Size – 200 KB
What You CAN Do:
[YES] Customized issues can be given away
[YES] Squeeze pages can be customized
[YES] Can be Re-titled, Re-written or Re-edited.
[YES] You can add your name as the Author.
[YES] Your links can be added to the messages
[YES] They can be used as Web Site/Blog Content.
[YES] They can be broken down into Articles.
[YES] They can be added to Autoresponder Courses.
[YES] Customized content can be compiled into an e-book
[YES] Subscriptions can be be offered as a bonus
What You CANNOT Do:
[NO] You can claim copyright to any of this content unless substantial changes are made that legally separate the original content with your own reedited/rewritten content, articles or products. (basically “substantial changes” means that your reedited/rewritten versions bear NO resemblance to the original content).
[NO] Can sell the PLR Newsletter sets
[NO] Can be offered through auction sites
[NO] Can sell Resale Rights
[NO] Can sell Master Resale Rights
[NO] Can sell Private Label Rights
Why Purchase This 10-Day Laid Off PLR eCourse From BuyQualityPLR.com?
- Our Prices are among the cheapest out there and very affordable
- We use the 2checkout secure payment gateway and accept PayPal and all major credit cards.
- Our products are instantly available for download after purchase and are nicely packaged in ZIP files, so you’ll need a zip program like Winzip, 7Zip or any other program that supports unzipping files.
- We Provide priority email support to our customers via email.
How to Purchase This 10-Day Laid Off PLR eCourse
Simply add it to cart, and checkout using with our secure 2Checkout Payment Gateway which supports PayPal and all major Credit Cards.
We will only be selling 50 copies of this Laid Off niche ecourse, so don’t waste any time and grab your PLR license while it’s still available for sale.
Remember: All downloads are available instantly after purchase. Your purchase receipt will be sent to your email address you use to sign-up and will contain your download links.
To download the files… Just right click on the links above and select “Save As”. Then unpack the zip files using WinZip or 7Zip.
Share this and get 20% off!