Jennifer Andersen from Health and Wellness PLR has just released a brand new PLR special called the Walking for Health PLR Bundle.
The main offer includes 25 brand new articles about walking – including tips, creating a walking routine, benefits, and more. I also put those articles into a long report with a customizable cover. There are also images with this pack.
Articles – 25 Articles – 450+ Words Each, Text & Word Format
Report – ‘Walking for Health’ – from the articles
Report eCover – JPG & PSD Files
Images – 20 Royalty-Free Images
Article titles for the Walking for Health PLR content:
25 Walking for Health Articles
1. The Many Health Benefits of Walking Every Day
2. How You Can Easily Incorporate More Walking Into Your Routine
3. Ways to Walk More Indoors
4. Ways to Walk More Outdoors
5. Should You Be Tracking Your Steps?
6. The Benefits of Increasing Your Walking Speed
7. Why Walk at an Incline on the Treadmill?
8. The X Best Treadmill Tips
9. Why Hiking is a Great Form of Exercise
10. Is Walking Every Single Day Necessary?
11. Walking for Weight Loss: What You Should Know
12. Benefits of Walking in the Morning
13. Benefits of Walking in the Evening
14. How Walking Can Improve Your Mental Health
15. Walking When You Have Bad Knees
16. Fitness Gear for Your Walking Routine
17. Tips for Finding the Right Walking Shoes
18. Helpful Accessories When Walking Outdoors
19. How to Prepare for Different Weather Conditions While Walking
20. How to Relieve Stress with Walking
21. Pre and Postworkout Snack Ideas
22. Walking to Jogging Your First 5K
23. Dealing with Leg Cramps from Walking
24. Benefits of Stretching Before and After Your Walks
25. How to Stay Motivated with Your Walking Journey
‘Walking for Health’ – Report
For people who prefer using content in a report or eBook, I did the work for them and turned these 25 articles into a ‘Walking for Health’ report. It is 32 pages long, and includes the following sections:
1. Health Benefits of Walking
2. Developing a Walking Routine
3. Preparing for Your New Walking Routine
4. How to Challenge Yourself
5. Tips and Tricks for an Effective Walking Routine
*The report also includes a cover with an editable PSD file.
Royalty-Free Images – There are 20 images that reflect the content in this bundle. These all come with free commercial rights and can be used for social media, blog posts, and their own graphics.
This Walking for Health PLR pack is value for money and ready to be used in your business.
Go check it out for yourself by clicking the link on this page.