Jennifer Andersen from Health and Wellness PLR has released a new PLR content pack called the about Staying Healthy at Home PLR Pack.
It is focused on both physical and mental health, with everything from how to get more exercise at home, to how to keep kids on a healthy routine.
It’s a pack of 18 PLR articles with these titles:
1. How to Focus on Your Mental and Physical Health (440 words)
2. How Can You Avoid Stress Eating (520 words)
3. Healthy Comfort Food Options (439 words)
4. How to Get More Exercise at Home (401 words)
5. Easy Ways to Keep Your Kids Active Indoors (405 words)
6. Outdoor Activities You Can Do in Your Backyard (411 words)
7. Dealing with Isolation When You Live Alone (407 words)
8. The Importance of Creating a Routine (450 words)
9. Why You Should Still Be Socializing Even When You’re Alone (404 words)
10. At-Home Self-Care Options (434 words)
11. Isolation is the Time for Journaling (554 words)
12. Non-Digital Ways to Be Entertained at Home (439 words)
13. Why Now is the Perfect Time for Creative Endeavors (421 words)
14. 5 Tips for Reducing Stress While Home Alone (550 words)
15. How to Ease Panic During Isolation (435 words)
16. How to Avoid Unnecessary Snacking at Home (454 words)
17. Get Your Kids on a Healthy Routine (464 words)
18. Healthy Groceries to Buy While Self-Isolating (551 words)
Bonus: 15 Royalty-Free Images
Create your own social media graphics, blog post images, and ad graphics with these images. They all come with free commercial usage rights.
Go check it out for yourself, it’s on sale for under $10 for a limited time only.