Cheap Traffic with Google Ads PLR Video Course with Full Private Label Rights
Google ads is evergreen, people are always going to need traffic.
I often get asked via email, How do I get traffic?
Well this step by step over the shoulder Google Ads PLR video course
is brand new and will teach you exactly that.
It’s Called The Get Cheap Traffic With Google Ads PLR Video Series
Here’s what you’re going to get:
Module 1: 20-Part Result-Oriented Video Training
Module 2: Conversion-Driven Sales Letter & Thank You Page
Module 3: Hypnotic Sales Video Promo
Module 4: ‘WOW’ Graphic Designs
Module 5: High-Quality Audio Training
Module 6: Adaptive Mobile Friendly Website
Module 7: Editable Photoshop Graphics
Module 8: Product License Certificates
Here’s a list of the video titles included in this training:
2. Account Opening
3. Account Reactivation
4. Setting Up Your Billing
5. Allowing Team Access
6. Data Protection Contacts
7. Keyword Planner – Part 1
8. Keyword Planner – Part 2
9. Keyword Planner – Part 3
10. Campaign Creation – Part 1
11. Campaign Creation – Part 2
12. Campaign Creation – Part 3
13. Campaign Creation – Part 4
14. Campaign Creation – Part 5
15. Campaign Creation – Part 6
16. Predefined Reports
17. Custom Reports
18. Placement Exclusion Lists
19. Rules and Automation
Here’s what you’ll discover in this video series:
Get started with Google Ads and understand how it can help you.
Learn how to quickly configure your settings for maximum exposure.
Understand Google Ads features and how it works.
Understand how Google Ads works and spy on competitors.
How to get visibility and what kind of content they look for.
How to attract people to your ad easily and get more clicks.
Learn how to use images to boost your clickthrough rate.
Discover unknown tricks gurus use to boost conversion easily.
Learn the feature you can use to track your campaign easily.
Aside from this over-the-shoulder video series, they’re also including
ready-made sales materials such as sales copy, commercial video, graphics, etc.
Think about it, every business and marketer that is looking to sell something
needs targeted traffic. And most people do Google searches before buying.
I know I personally click Google adverts when I’m searching for things.
This is the kind of course you could sell or post to your blog and
genuinenly help your audience. And they’ll love you for it!
You know if you become a Ninja at Google Ads, you can start offering it
as a service to other businesses to help them get traffic from Google and
charge them a service fee.
If traffic is holding back, this is for you, if you think your audience needs traffic,
this is definately for you.
Two things I really love about the PLR experts PLR licensing terms is the fact that you can:
1. use the PLR videos on your own websites, so you can post it to your blog as blog posts.
2. Use the videos as a lead magnet to build your list.
If your readers see you are offering high quality free content on your blog or as a lead magnet,
they start to think, “this marketer offers high quality content for free, imagine how good the content
is that they sell!
Here’s the full license terms for the Google Ads PLR videos:
– Can edit, rename, rebrand & sell the video series
– Can be sold as it is not less than $9 price tag
– Can be bundled with other paid products.
– Can be offered as a bonus for YOUR other paid products
– Can be used to create audio/webinar/video products
– Can give away for free in exchange of lead
– Can be used as content for YOUR own website
– Can be added to paid membership sites
– Can be offered through auction sites
– Can claim full authorship
– Can alter any of the graphics
Don’t miss out on this great deal.
To Driving Targeted Traffic Cheaply,
Mozie @ BuyQualityPLR.com
P.S. In-case you were wondering, there is an upsell with advanced Google
Ads training videos. but you don’t have to buy it unless you need it.