10 Top Quality Simple Living PLR Articlesin Food and Cooking PLR Articles , Health , Health PLR , Home Improvement PLR , Home Improvement PLR Articles , PLR Articles
Choose Your Desired Option(s)
has been added to your cart!
have been added to your cart!
10 Top Quality Simple Living PLR Articles
#SimpleLiving #SimpleLivingPLR #PLRArticles #PLR #PLRcontent
In this PLR Content Pack You’ll get 10 Top Quality Simple Living Articles with Private Label Rights to help you dominate the Home Improvement market which is a highly profitable and in-demand niche.
These Simple Living PLR articles are available in Text file format and can be downloaded instantly after purchase.
Who Can Use This PLR Article Pack?
- Internet Marketers
- Affiliate Marketers
- Digital Product Resellers
- List Builders
What Can You Do This Simple Living PLR?
- Resell it as an E-course.
- Use it as blog posts.
- Create an autoresponder series.
- Create an ebook, video or report to resell or use it to build your email list.
- Create any kind of info product which you can resell with a personal use license.
- And MANY other ways!
Here are the titles of the Top Quality Simple Living PLR Article Pack:
- 16 Things You May Not Know Are Compostable
- 25 Ways to Conserve Water
- Creative Ways for Using Old Books and Magazines
- Eco-Friendly Chic Decorating Tips
- Five Myths about Going Green
- Healthy Cookware Options
- How to Grow and Make Your Own Loofah Sponge
- How to Make Your Own Green Cleaning Products
- Seven Ways to Store Fresh Food Longer
- Sustainable Eating
Here’s a Sample Article So That You Know What To Expect From These PLR Article Pack):
16 Things You May Not Know Are Compostable
Composting is a great “green” thing to do for your garden. It provides organic nutrients for the soil, which could help it produce more. Obviously, you can compost leaves, grass clippings, fruits and vegetable peelings. But, these are not the only compostable items! The following are sixteen things you may not know are compostable.
1. Coffee grounds and filters – When you finish your last cup of coffee and clean out the filter to get your coffee maker ready for the next pot, keep your coffee grounds and filter. Toss them in a bowl or bucket to be taken to the compost pile the next time you go out there.
2. Tea bags – If you enjoy a cup or gallon of tea, you can also compost your tea bags.
3. Paper bags – Some grocery stores still give paper bags. Tear the bags up and add them to the compost pile.
4. Plain cooked pasta – Did you cook too much pasta but not enough for leftovers? Instead of tossing it out, add it to the bowl to be taken out and composted.
5. Stale bread – Let’s face it, stale bread does not taste good. You can break the bread up in smaller pieces and compost it instead.
6. Used paper napkins, paper towels and paper plates (non-waxed) – Used paper goods will easily decompose.
7. Stale pretzels, cereal and crackers – Like stale bread, these things simply are not appealing. Adding them to the compost pile, rather than tossing them, will at least be of benefit for the plants and you will not feel like you have totally wasted your money.
8. Pizza crusts – Some people simply do not like eating the pizza crust but throwing it away would be wasteful. Add this to the compost pile in the same way you do other bread or pasta.
9. Nutshells – Nutshells provide additional nutrients to the compost mixture. It is, however, important that you keep walnut shells out of the compost because the shells are toxic to plants.
10. Moldy cheese – Normally you would not compost meats and cheeses, but the fact this is moldy makes it all right.
Please Note: The above content is only a sample preview of one of the articles in this PLR Article Pack so that you can see the quality of the content.
How to Purchase This Simple Living PLR Pack?
Simply add it to cart, and checkout using with our secure 2Checkout Payment Gateway which supports PayPal and all major Credit Cards.
We will only be selling 50 copies on this Simple Living PLR content pack, so don’t waste any time and grab your PLR license while it’s still available for sale.
Download File Size – 400 KB
You can add the articles or content to an ebook or product that you plan to sell or give away for individual use.
You can use the content to build your email list.
You can modify the content by removing, adding or otherwise editing to suit your needs.
You can use the content on your websites, blogs, newsletters or anywhere you publish content.
You can add your affiliate links, product links, Adsense and other ad code.
You can bundle the content into a viral report, free ebook, product or bonus for your customers.
You can charge for access to read this content. For example, a paid ebook, membership site or other paid access content.
You can translate it into another language and resell with personal use rights.
You can add the content as a autoresponder email series.
What you CANNOT do:
1 – You cannot give any type of resell rights to others. In other words, you can sell this stuff, but your customers can’t. Why? This protects all our members and helps ensure there is a consistent limit on the number of sellers of this PLR. We allow 100 members/sellers maximum. Period.
2 – You cannot submit any of the content provided by Buy Quality PLR to reprint article directories or other websites which accept reprint content even if you have edited or
Share this and get 20% off!