Linkedin For Business PLR Newsletter eCourse
Inside This Easy To Follow eCourse You Will Be Introduced To The Power Of Using LinkedIn For Your Business!
You will learn the basic information that you need to know, so that you can discover exactly what LinkedIn is and what it can do for your business!
You’ll will have access to easy to understand lessons that will show you how and why you should consider using LinkedIn as a big part of your overall marketing strategy.
You will be introduced to the key features of LinkedIn, to help you develop a better understanding of how to navigate the site and utilize the tools to achieve maximum results for your business!
Linkedin For Business PLR Newsletter
The “LinkedIn For Business” crash course was specifically designed to show even absolute beginners how LinkedIn can be used to build an online presence for their business. Even if your customers have never thought about using LinkedIn as a part of their marketing plan before, they will quickly understand how they can harness its power!
This Course Comes With Private Label Rights
Once you get your hands on this course you will be able to quickly set it up and use it to educate your members, subscribers and as a lead generating tool to get more traffic to your own website.
The best part is with the private label rights to this course not only will you be able to learn the ins and outs of using LinkedIn for your own business, you will be able to pass that knowledge on to your customers and subscribers. You will be providing them with quality information that will help them understand what LinkedIn is and how they can use it to their advantage!
The entire course is completely customizable. With a few clicks of your mouse you will be able to add in your own contact information lessons in the series. You will also have the freedom to include your own product and service recommendations along with links to your favorite affiliate programs. I’m even including a ready to go to squeeze page confirmation page and sales page, so that you can get set up quickly and easily!
What’s Included in the…. “LinkedIn For Business” Crash Course Package?
With this series you will receive 5 preformatted email lessons that have quick and easy to understand information that you and your subscribers can start using to immediately impact your business! The “LinkedIn For Business” package contains everything you need to start using and selling it right away!
- A copy of this sales page
- 1 ready to go download page
- 5 customizable lessons
- 1 ready to go squeeze page
- 1 ready to go thank you page
- A complete graphic package
- + the editable PSD graphics
Remember, this package comes with private label resale rights so you can edit this entire course and use it for yourself or package it up and sell it and keep all the profits!
Sample The Linkedin For Business PLR Newsletter Message:
Over the next few days you will receive several lessons that will help you learn the ins and outs of using LinkedIn to build your business.
In this first lesson let’s talk a little about how to set up a good LinkedIn profile for your business.
When it comes to building your presence online there are plenty of reasons why you should create a profile for your business on LinkedIn.
First of all, LinkedIn is a business-focused social networking site. Majority of its members are online entrepreneurs, business owners, marketers, and all sorts of business-oriented individuals. This fact alone makes the social site a must-have for your own business. If you are not building your presence on it, then you are missing out on a lot of
Whether you are promoting a new product or service, looking to hire new employees, or simply marketing your business as a whole,LinkedIn provides you with a plethora of tools and resources that you may use to help you accomplish all these things.
Creating a LinkedIn profile for your business is an effective business strategy. Here are a few tips on how you should go about it:
1. Setting up a business profile on LinkedIn is free so there are no related costs that you have to be worried about. Just log in to the site using your personal account, find the “Companies” menu and just follow the instructions from thereon. LinkedIn’s wizard will guide you throughout the whole process.
2. Make sure that you complete all the necessary information in the registration process. Don’t leave any space blank. If you have a logo for your business, then add it. Don’t forget to place the location of your business as well. This is especially important if your business is a brick and mortar one. Including your business location is very critical if your
online presence is for marketing purposes only. You have to let people know where they can find your physical store if they are interested in doing business with you.
3. Take time to write a brief but very informative description of your business. See to it that the description includes information about your business offerings, whether these are products or services or both. Most people don’t have the time to read through long texts so make the description as brief and as straight to the point as possible.
4. Place your business under the correct category. LinkedIn members will be using the site’s search functions to look for businesses on the site. If you placed your business in the wrong category or industry, your targeted customers or partners won’t be able to find your business profile.
5. If you have a business or company blog, get the feed of the blog and include it on your business LinkedIn profile. Anyone who follows your profile will be updated on the latest posts on your blog. If you don’t have a business blog, now is the time to start one. Putting the feed on your LinkedIn profile will keep the page fresh and entice other LinkedIn members to keep visiting your business profile.
So what are you waiting for? Grab the “LinkedIn For Business” crash course package complete with private label, resale rights today and start profiting from it right away!
- 5 Linkedin Email Messages (Word Doc & PDF)
- HTML Squeeze Page
- HTML Thank You Page
- Web Ready eCover Graphics
- Editable PSD Graphics Files
- Download File Size – 12.1MB
[YES] Customized issues can be given away
[YES] Squeeze pages can be customized
[YES] Can be Retiled, Rewritten or Reedited.
[YES] You can add your name as the Author.
[YES] Your links can be added to the messages
[YES] They can be used as Web Site/Blog Content.
[YES] They can be broken down into Articles.
[YES] They can be added to Autoresponder Courses.
[YES] Customized content can be compiled into an e-book
[YES] Subscriptions can be be offered as a bonus
[NO] You can claim copyright to any of this content unless substantial changes are made that legally separate the original content with your own reedited/rewritten content, articles or products. (basically “substantial changes” means that your reedited/rewritten versions bear NO resemblance to the original content).
[NO] Can sell the PLR Newsletter sets
[NO] Can be offered through auction sites
[NO] Can sell Resale Rights
[NO] Can sell Master Resale Rights
[NO] Can sell Private Label Rights
Why Purchase This Linkedin For Business PLR Newsletter eCourse From BuyQualityPLR.com?
- Our Prices are among the cheapest out there and very affordable
- We use the 2checkout secure payment gateway and accept PayPal and all major credit cards.
- Our products are instantly available for download after purchase and are nicely packaged in ZIP files, so you’ll need a zip program like Winzip, 7Zip or any other program that supports unzipping files.
- We Provide priority email support to our customers via email.
How to Purchase This Linkedin For Business PLR Newsletter eCourse
Simply add it to cart, and checkout using with our secure 2Checkout Payment Gateway which supports PayPal and all major Credit Cards.
We will only be selling 50 copies of this Linkedin niche newsletter ecourse, so don’t waste any time and grab your PLR license while it’s still available for sale.
Remember: All downloads are available instantly after purchase. Your purchase receipt will be sent to your email address you use to sign-up and will contain your download links.
To download the files… Just right click on the links above and select “Save As”. Then unpack the zip files using WinZip or 7Zip
Spread the Word! Be Social and Get 5% Off
Related Products That May Interest You
Connecting with Clients on LinkedIn Report with Personal Use Rights Social networks are a great way to connect with new clients. LinkedIn has over 400 million professionals looking for connections. You…
Act Now And Get Instant Access To This Ultimate Collection Of LinkedIn Training Videos… This step-by-step LinkedIn Video Training is going to take you by the hand and show you…
A step by step LinkedIn Marketing video training series that can help you successfully market your business on LinkedIn the RIGHT way. How would it sound to you to be…
TAG : kindle publishing plr content, linkedin, linkedin ecourse, linkedin newsletter, linkedin newsletter ecourse plr, linkedin newsletter ecourse private label rights, linkedin plr, linkedin plr newsletter ecourse
CATEGORY : Lead Magnets, PLR Autoresponder Series, PLR eCourses, PLR Newsletters, Private Label Rights Products, Products with Squeeze Pages, Social Media, Social Media Marketing, Social Media PLR